collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

WashDCWarrior

Marquette is listed as a 4.5 or 5 point dog on most books.  That seems like a lot of points to me.  I wonder if the spread moves towards Duke because their fan base tends to always bet on them.  This phenomenon happens with Notre Dame football and a few other programs.  For those who don't know gambling, when a book determines a point spread, their goal isn't to predict the outcome, it's to get half the gamblers placing $ on either team.  Then regardless of the outcome, the book wins.  If a number of gamblers put money on Duke "just because" it will tend to skew the spread in that direction, so objective gamblers will bet Marquette.

Either way, 5 is a lot of points.

LastWarrior

Take MU to cover... especially if you can get five points.  I don't see Duke being ahead by that much.  IF by some chance they were to win, I think it will be at most by 3 points.

GOD I HOPE I'M RIGHT!!   ;D
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

77fan88warrior

We better hit free throws better than last night.

MikeyT42

the lines moved to 5.5

i see it getting to 6 or 6.5 by gametime

KC_Warrior

I just got MU at +7.  I would be surprised if it goes higher.  Let's go MU!

thisists


The Lens

How about the o/u I think it starte at 159 and is now down to 145.

My line has been at +5 for the past few hours.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Previous topic - Next topic