collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[Today at 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[Today at 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

79Warrior

I have heard Trevor is not in Milwaukee? Have any summer students seen him on campus?

lj854

While I can't say that I've seen Trevor on campus, he is listed in the student directory.  Not sure what that means -- but I'm guessing it might mean that he's been admitted to the university and that everything is okay academically.

snakesinthesnoilet

If he is in the student directory, I would take that as a positive sign that he is/will be eligible and enrolled as a student.  Alot of people I know who have graduated are already out of the system so I'm pretty confident that the system is up to date.

augoman

All I know is that on the 22nd, 2 recruits were not yet admitted.  When I asked whom, I get the old "I can't say", so I asked if one was from MN, and got a smile and nod.

Coobeys Oil Depot

Quote from: augoman on June 26, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
All I know is that on the 22nd, 2 recruits were not yet admitted.  When I asked whom, I get the old "I can't say", so I asked if one was from MN, and got a smile and nod.

Who'd you ask?

LastWarrior

Quote from: augoman on June 26, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
got a smile and nod.

were you talking to Bucky?  don't know anybody associated with MU that would smile about that!
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

muhoosier260

i was able to track mbakwe using the UK billy donovan tracker, he's not at MU yet.

Pakuni

This was in yesterday's St. Paul Pioneer-Press:

As long as Tom Crean remains men's basketball coach at Marquette, 6-8 Trevor Mbakwe of St. Paul remains committed to the program even though he still has to gain eligibility for his freshman season.


http://www.twincities.com/ci_6246302?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com

It's from Charley Walters though, who's not exactly renown for his accuracy.

Previous topic - Next topic