Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


77fan88warrior

http://media.www.marquettetribune.org/media/storage/paper1130/news/2007/03/29/News/Theology.Professor.Under.Fire-2810695.shtml?refsource=collegeheadlines


Dan Maguire is still keeping Jesuits on their toes. He has always been one of the more open minded professors at MU. I felt like I missed something if I didn't make  his class and that is a good reflection on a teacher. It is good to see that he is still opening up minds.

77ncaachamps

Go get'em Dan!

I'll keep you and your efforts in my prayers!  ;)
SS Marquette

tower912

The joys of tenure.   He was wreaking havoc while I was there.  I only regret I didn't get to take his classes.   Keep fighting the good fight, Professor!
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic