collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

77ncaachamps

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/05/25/11/Butler-reflects-on-his-journey-to-the-NB/landing_marquette.html?blockID=528601&feedID=5059

"A lot of NBA guys when they talked to me at Portsmouth, they were saying, 'I like what I see, I like what I see.' " Butler said. "And I was like, 'OK, but I think that I can do better. I think that I can do more.' That was without some of this NBA training that I'm getting now. I've learned so much more, just little things that help."

Butler said he took "the Marquette style of play" to Portsmouth, which he described as being "based off of toughness and defense."

"I took every possession so seriously, some people are like, 'You're up 20 and you're still guarding like you're down five,' " Butler continued. "I don't care what the scoreboard says because the people that are watching aren't looking for that. They don't want to see a guy that's slacking off. They want to see a guy that wants to play. That was the main thing that I was focused on; guard up.

"People might know that you're able to score, but can you guard and be that good teammate? Can you be that leader and be vocal? Can you take a charge when no one else wants to?"
SS Marquette

96warrior


Previous topic - Next topic