collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

I watched the game last night without being on Scoop.    And yet, when things were going poorly, I was imagining the posts that were being posted.   During the comeback, I was wondering if those who usually post negatively were doing their usual retreat when things go well (poorly from their pov).    When we started missing FT's, I could see the threads being started.   Dammit.    I used to be able to just watch the game. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

willie warrior

I was not posting when we were missing all those FT's, but I was grabbing lots of stuff to throw at the TV. That was the worst FT shooting at the end of the game I have ever witnessed.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

rocky_warrior

Tower - you're not alone in wondering what's being said here when you're not online :)

dsfire

Quote from: willie warrior on February 10, 2011, 01:55:13 PM
I was not posting when we were missing all those FT's, but I was grabbing lots of stuff to throw at the TV. That was the worst FT shooting at the end of the game I have ever witnessed.
For your tv's sake, I hope you have a big stack of fluffy pillows next to you.

TallTitan34

I thought people were finally going to be happy we fouled when we were up three at the end of the game.

Go figure.

willie warrior

There are people and some coaches that agree that a foul with only 3 to 5 seconds left when up 3 is a good thing--as long as the guy is not shooting a 3.

I guess it depends on the team. And you do hope that the ref does not call an intentional, which then gives the team the ball.

There are pros and cons to it--it worked out for us last night.

Glad we slopped out that win.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

77ncaachamps

I know if it wasn't being posted on MUScoop...it was being posted on JSO's live blog! ;)
SS Marquette

Previous topic - Next topic