collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

ToddRosiakSays

Jae Crowder, Erik Williams videos
               




Here are the latest video creations from myself and our mad video guru, Dan Walsh (he promises better lighting next time).

               

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/106778293.html
               

Skatastrophy

I can't get a read on E.WIll.  It's tough to tell what he cares about, like what he's excited/disappointed about.

I hope he continues to work hard and earns some minutes this year.  He's got so much potential and has had a couple flashes of brilliance.  Hopefully it's just a matter of time before he puts it all together!

chren21

"I really believe Jay Crowder is going to come in and make and impact and surprise everybody."  ---  Erik...

Love it.

asdfasdf


willie warrior

Quote from: asdfasdf on November 05, 2010, 02:30:45 PM
Is Todd standing on a chair, or is he ~ 6'7"?
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Crowder looks like he has him by an inch (or an inch of hair), while Williams looks about same height.
Funny, because Crowder is listed at 6'6" and Williams I think is 6'8"
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

Previous topic - Next topic