Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


damuts222

 Filling out my bracket I have come to notice that the South Regional is both weak and hard to pick. The teams in that bracket are as follows for the 1-6 seeds:

#1 Duke, IMO realistically a late 2 or high 3
#2 Villanova, Not playing great of late
#3 Baylor, Don't know much on this team but their bigs would give Nova a headache in a potential matchup
#4 Purdue, Got waxed by Minnesota and hasn't looked same since Hummel went down
#5 Texas A&M, sleeper
#6 Notre Dame, really thinking about picking Old Dominion over them

IMO, Duke, Nova, Baylor and A&M are Sweet 16 bound.

Duke - Could lose to Ville or Cal, tough draw for them
Nova - Should make Sweet 16
Baylor - Will beat Nova IMO
A&M - Gets to play Purdue in 2nd round, nice draw for them

Essentially who do you see winning this Region???

I feel Baylor, but don't know much about them.
Twitta Tracka of the Year Award Recipient 2016

GGGG

I have been high on Baylor for awhile...I think whomever wins the match up with them and Nova will beat Duke.

MU B2002

How can you go wrong with Baylor, and guys with sweet names like Tweety, LaceDarius, and Ekpe Udoh.  I hope Gus Johnson gets one of their games.

I also have Baylor in the FF, but I seem to get crushed every year by my "sleeper" final four pick. FWIW
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

Previous topic - Next topic