collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

GO_MU02

anyone going to be streaming the game or know of where to find it online tomorrow?

thanks ahead of time!

robmufan

yeah, i would greatly appreciate it.  I have tickets to the game yet im still stuck in MN for work!

mu_hilltopper

I'm pretty sure someone will post a link later.

Hards Alumni

anyone know of one for tonights game?... oh, free btw.

Pago Warrior

-- bump --

Hoping someone is able to stream and post a link for tonight's game.

dbwarriors

It seems like posters ask for this every game and I've never seen an actual "live" link posted (other than the espn360 option).

NCMUFan

I saw an earlier post on here today stating it may be streamed.

rocky_warrior

There's been links for a number of games, many times we remove the links after the game.  

Besides, if hilltopper thinks there might be one, I believe him.  His sister's friend is a hair stylist, and she has a client who's cousin knows computers real well and all that stuff, and sometimes the cousin will stream games.  Never met him, but a cool guy for doing that.

If you need a stream, check back right before the game, and hopefully there will be one.

nathanziarek

I think we should take up a collection, buy a Slingbox for someone living in Milwaukee, and be done with it. Hey, what do you know ... *I* live in Milwaukee!
Marquette Basketball on Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/mubb

dbwarriors

Ok, cool.  Makes sense.  Thanks for that insight.

mu_hilltopper

Yeah, I did a google search and came up with this link.  Pretty sure it's an elderly woman with mad tech skillz who puts up this stream.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/marquette-basketball


GO_MU02

well if anyone happens to know that old lady, tell her its greatly appreciated!   ;D


gjreda

"Hi, I'm Earth.  Have we met?"

Really all I have to say to a lot of the comments in this thread.

boyonthedock

Thanks much for the stream. normally i'd go to a bar, but i'm currently waylaid with the flu. much appreciated.

Badgerhater920

Greatly appreciated. Go Warriors

war1980rior

#16
Thanks for the stream whoever you are! 

Previous topic - Next topic