collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MuMark
[Today at 10:12:57 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

I am at work this evening, live chat and internet radio is prohibited on our city computers.   This displeased me.  Then, I check the paper, and MU/Providence is being carried on the Comcast Local sports channel.   Booyah!   Have fun chatting boys.  I will be working out here at the station to keep from throwing stuff at the tv.   Too bad about Jerel.   Fitz, Lazar, Cubillan, Trend, must all step up.   DJ must have his head in the game from the opening tip.   GO MARQUETTE!!!!!!![/i][/b][/color]
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

tckmu24

where do you live that the game is on tv?

rocky_warrior

Donno about tower, but I'm in Colorado, and Comcast Sports Net (west) has it on so far.  Only pregame so far, but I think I would have gotten the blackout prompt already if they were going to shut it down.

w00t!

Previous topic - Next topic