MUScoop

MUScoop => Hangin' at the Al => Topic started by: MU82 on October 01, 2026, 10:37:06 AM

Title: Single-game tickets
Post by: MU82 on October 01, 2026, 10:37:06 AM
I went on the site at exactly 10am CT this morning and was happy to get four pretty good seats for the UConn game.

I then tried to buy tickets for Nova, and it will not let me into that game's purchase page. It just keeps going back to the page that asks me to select which game I want.

I thought, could it already be sold out? But then it wouldn't let me get into any number of other games, including Georgetown, Seton Hall, etc. They ain't all sold out.

Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: We R Final Four on October 01, 2026, 10:51:26 AM
Call the ticket office.....they can purchase for you over the phone.
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: Scoop Snoop on October 01, 2026, 10:59:44 AM
DM me and give me your credit card numbers plus security code. I'll handle it for you.
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: MU82 on October 01, 2026, 11:00:04 AM
Yeah, I tried calling the ticket office and left a message. I imagine they're swamped today.

Anyhoo ... it finally let me pick seats for Nova. And while the checkout process was glitchy this time, it did finally let me do it.

So ... never mind on this entire thread.

rocky/topper - feel free to delete it if you want.
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: MU82 on October 01, 2026, 11:00:30 AM
Quote from: Scoop Snoop on Today at 10:59:44 AMDM me and give me your credit card numbers plus security code. I'll handle it for you.

Just did. I also shared all of my brokerage account passwords with you. Enjoy!
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: Scoop Snoop on October 01, 2026, 11:54:36 AM
Quote from: MU82 on Today at 11:00:30 AMJust did. I also shared all of my brokerage account passwords with you. Enjoy!

Thanks.

My Gawd, you made some dumb buys. You kept buying Nike as it continued to dive.
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: MU82 on October 01, 2026, 11:58:36 AM
Quote from: Scoop Snoop on Today at 11:54:36 AMThanks.

My Gawd, you made some dumb buys. You kept buying Nike as it continued to dive.

Oh sure ... focus on that any not the 10,000 AAPL shares I bought for $2.50 apiece.

BTW, I just got a call back from the MU ticket folks - only about 90 mins after I left the message. That quite good, and I told them I appreciated it.
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: Scoop Snoop on October 01, 2026, 12:00:51 PM
Quote from: MU82 on Today at 11:58:36 AMOh sure ... focus on that any not the 10,000 AAPL shares I bought for $2.50 apiece.

BTW, I just got a call back from the MU ticket folks - only about 90 mins after I left the message. That quite good, and I told them I appreciated it.

Thank me. I'm the one who told them to get off their asses. I told you I would handle it, didn't I?
Title: Re: Single-game tickets
Post by: Vander Blue Man Group on October 01, 2026, 01:00:15 PM
Yeah, it kept taking me back to the main page every time I tried to select a game.  Finally got in and bought tickets for the Badgers and NMD games.  Going to be slumming it with the riff raff up in the 200 level.
EhPortal 1.39.9 © 2026, WebDev