collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Georgetown/Marquette Replay  (Read 3765 times)

Rollout-the-Barrel

• Starter
Georgetown/Marquette Replay
« on: July 19, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
The Brew Crew game wasn't on TV secondary to playing at the same time as Fox game of the week-which is ridiculous-so I started watching the Georgetown game (3/1/08).

Having been at the game and knowing the outcome, I still watched this game (again) to the bitter end.  It was like watching a bad accident, I wanted to look away but couldn't.
Several irritating things in this game:

1.  The blocking call at the end of the game on Burke.  Probably a good call, but could have been a no call.

2.  James just being in the position to possibly foul behind the three point line at near end of regulation.  Either foul him early and send him to the line or let him shoot the three with hands straight up.

3.  McNeal not getting the goaltending call in overtime.

4.  Not getting up a even mildly good shot at end of overtime.

5.  Georgetown's bank three in overtime...I mean c'mon!

I'm sure there are more that I missed.

This game wasn't as torturous to watch as the Stanford game would be (don't think I could watch that game again)  However, with a win in this game we likely get better seed and have an easier opponent to get to the sweet sixteen.  Which adds to the frustration.  I know...Get over it.

"We have the blues on the run!"

feedback