collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Packer fans are silly  (Read 6140 times)

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
Packer fans are silly
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:31:15 AM »
Click the video link on the bottom of the page marked "Bring Brett Back"
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

OK, much love to all my fellow alum wisconinites.  But I am sorry, Greta Van Susteren looked like she was doing a special on what happens when babies get dropped on their heads.  HA!  Packer fans are so silly.
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

ATWizJr

• All American
Re: Packer fans are silly
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »
Should be an interesting weekend in GB.  But, the ball is in Favre's court as the Packers do not have to do anything unless he petitions for reinstatement.  Unless the right trade comes along or Rogers is injured, Brett is probably done.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »
Click the video link on the bottom of the page marked "Bring Brett Back"
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

OK, much love to all my fellow alum wisconinites.  But I am sorry, Greta Van Susteren looked like she was doing a special on what happens when babies get dropped on their heads.  HA!  Packer fans are so silly.
I'm guessing you're a Bears fan?  Well, I guess you wouldn't understand the feeling because you haven't had a good quarterback in...I can't remember how long.  See, the difference is that you HOPE your quarterbacks retire because they are just SO bad, but we actually want to keep ours, because he dominates any you've EVER had.

We also have 2 quarterbacks who have never started a game in the NFL that are better than any of your (or any other team in the NFC North Division) quarterbacks...kind of embarrassing.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

muhoosier260

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »
I'm guessing you're a Bears fan?  Well, I guess you wouldn't understand the feeling because you haven't had a good quarterback in...I can't remember how long.  See, the difference is that you HOPE your quarterbacks retire because they are just SO bad, but we actually want to keep ours, because he dominates any you've EVER had.

We also have 2 quarterbacks who have never started a game in the NFL that are better than any of your (or any other team in the NFC North Division) quarterbacks...kind of embarrassing.
I can excuse the hostility, but part of me can't. you're embarrassing yourself having this verbal diarrhea. i'm confused what this has to do with the bears though? i don't think anyone expected any other reaction from the fans, despite their disillusionment, but thats why they're fans.
p.s. as was discussed in this video, if favre would come back to lambeau wearing a viking uni on monday night football, that will be MUST SEE T.V.!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 03:22:38 PM by muhoosier260 »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »
wadesworld is known for verbal diarrhea, as are most typical Wisconsin sports fans.

Coming from a Packers fan myself.

IAmMarquette

• All American
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 04:34:28 PM »
wadesworld is known for verbal diarrhea, as are most typical Wisconsin sports fans.

Coming from a Packers fan myself.

pains me to have to agree with you.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »

pains me to have to agree with you.

I think it starts with thought poisoning from our state flagship university, and that's what causes the verbal diahrrea of some Wisconsin sports fans.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »
I don't really see much hostility in my response, or much verbal diarrhea.  I think referring to those fans as babies being dropped on their heads is more hostile than my response, which is why I assumed it was a Bears fan, because a Packers fan wouldn't be saying that Packers fans are silly.  I didn't use any profanity, and am I wrong that the Bears are not known for having good quarterbacks, specifically since Brett Favre became the quarterback for the Packers?  Not to mention those were 2 Packers fans, pretty small sample to be calling the whole fan base silly.  Also, aren't we kind of all Wisconsin sports fans?  I mean, we're all Marquette fans, a Wisconsin school, right?  I can't stand the Badgers or the Bucks, but I'm still a Wisconsin sports fan, and my favorite Wisconsin sports team is Marquette men's basketball.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »
Today at the Red Sox - Angels game they asked the fans to vote on what they would like to see Brett Favre do.

55% said retire
23% return to the Packers
22% play for another team

Halos go for the sweep tomorrow!!

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 10:14:35 PM »
First, yes I am a Bears fan.  Yes, our QBs suck.  Sure.  Look at those guys.  They are on Fox News wearing cheeseheads and one of them looked drunk.  SILLY. 

Not sure if packer fans got the memo, but if you want to look normal/intelligent/sane/literate, you don't wear a cheesehead. 

GO MU
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 03:21:30 AM »

Not sure if packer fans got the memo, but if you want to look normal/intelligent/sane/literate, you don't wear a cheesehead.

Would you prefer they had a thick, fake accent, a mustache, and said 'da' instead of the?  :)

Rollout-the-Barrel

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 10:56:47 AM »
I loved when Chris Farley did it! ;D
"We have the blues on the run!"

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »
Yes, the superfans were hilarious and it was meant to be hilarious...becuase it was a joke.  Just like those D-bag packer fans on Fox News.  The only difference is that they were very real and serious.  Just admit it, they looked retarded and the cheeseheads weren't helping.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »

wadesworld rocking the 'beads.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:53:16 PM by marqptm »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
Yes, the superfans were hilarious and it was meant to be hilarious...becuase it was a joke.  Just like those D-bag packer fans on Fox News.  The only difference is that they were very real and serious.  Just admit it, they looked retarded and the cheeseheads weren't helping.
I will admit it, those TWO Packers fans looked real goofy, but not like they had been "dropped on their heads as babies."  While there are some Packers fans out there like them, I wouldn't say that Packers fans in general are all like them.  And yes the cheeseheads are weird, but it's unique to the Packers.  A lot of fans wear weird things on their heads.  For example, Cubs fans wore those Japan headbands for Fukudome and the Bears tried to copy chesseheads, using the same idea to make Bear claws.

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 05:08:34 PM »
Not saying all packers fans.

Imagine some person from the west coast who is unfamilar with NFL, within the first five seconds of viewing, this would be their analysis
1.  I am watching Greta on Fox News
2.  There are two simple minded people on TV
3.  They are wearing some silly hats.

Hmm, they must be doing a special about people who got dropped on their heads as babies.

Its all logic.