[Today at 09:59:47 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[May 08, 2024, 01:39:16 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by DFW HOYA
[May 08, 2024, 10:45:35 AM]

MU appearance in The Athletic's college hoops mailbag by zcg2013
[May 08, 2024, 08:59:21 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Outcoached.  (Read 8995 times)

1SE

• All American
Outcoached.
« on: January 11, 2020, 05:23:49 PM »
We tie it at 45. Willard brings in Nelson and other guy off the bench. Sits Powell. Start attacking the paint and fi ding their bigs. 11-0 run. Game over.

Wojo stand there like a deer in headlights - telling the team (but really himself) "dont panic".

Plenty of season left but if we miss the NCAA tournament with the nations leading scorer and all-American, with an experience heavy supporting roster - he absolutely needs to get the boot this year.
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

willie warrior

• All American
Re: Outcoached.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 05:26:02 PM »
We tie it at 45. Willard brings in Nelson and other guy off the bench. Sits Powell. Start attacking the paint and fi ding their bigs. 11-0 run. Game over.

Wojo stand there like a deer in headlights - telling the team (but really himself) "dont panic".

Plenty of season left but if we miss the NCAA tournament with the nations leading scorer and all-American, with an experience heavy supporting roster - he absolutely needs to get the boot this year.
Yes. The page is turning.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 05:26:56 PM »
They have more horses. Would need a top level x and o guy to win this game. Wojo is out coached often, but they are a better team. Many on here thought Cain and Eliot would make up for Hauser departure and still waiting for them to show up.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 05:27:11 PM »

Nah. Defense was okay. Offense missed countless good looks. Prevented Powell from killing them. The PC game was pretty poor coaching. Today was fine. We had lots of chances to get back in the game and every time we failed to make a play.

Agree with the last paragraph.

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
Sounds like an indictment of Willard that it took him 34 game minutes to figure out MU had no answer for their bigs

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 05:28:21 PM »
WHEN we miss the tourney.    The university is far too gutless to cut ties. 
#wojohasnomojo

Bottom basement (last 4) should absolutely get him fired.   This was the year where it was going to come together.   Loses two starters.   Wasted sr year all american that basically will all but eliminate any chance of an nba g league appearance for him.   U bring in the benedict arnolds and this team wins despite wojos ineptitude and the kid gets a shot at the second round.   He will be forgotten by march by the media.  Shame.  Shame on wojo and shame on the university. 

Lets end this BS now!

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 05:29:37 PM »
Wojo is outcoached often, unfortunately he is also out-talented  in comparison to most BE teams....

maybe in 6 more years we will have better talent and Wojo will learn to coach...

this is a bottom of the BE team, get used to it, 1 -7 in last 8 BE games...

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 05:30:16 PM »
Wojo has been a good ambassador for the university so there’s no way they terminate him. It’ll be more of a “mutual” parting I think if they miss the tourney next year. He’ll land somewhere out east.

AlienWarrior

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 05:32:13 PM »
Talent level is down from last year and Wojo can't coach lesser talent. He never had to.

1SE

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 05:32:19 PM »
Sounds like an indictment of Willard that it took him 34 game minutes to figure out MU had no answer for their bigs

But lo and behold, Willard had a plan B. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a coach who knew about those.

Chess matches Wojo-coached games are not. 

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
I think a Seton Hall fan board would appreciate your perspective on their coach and the game. 

So, back to Marquette...

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »
Wojo has been a good ambassador for the university so there’s no way they terminate him. It’ll be more of a “mutual” parting I think if they miss the tourney next year. He’ll land somewhere out east.
So we're getting to the point on how to frame Wojo's "separation" from MU?  Uhhg! :-[

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 05:35:32 PM »
I love all the.   He gets good kids.  He represents the university well BS.   

Hes plain vanilla.  Below average power conference game coach.   Average recruiter.  UWM and UWGB also have staff that represent the university well now........

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »
All this university “ambassador” stuff is a load of crap. Who cares?

AlienWarrior

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2020, 05:38:38 PM »
But lo and behold, Willard had a plan B. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a coach who knew about those.

Chess matches Wojo-coached games are not.

Wojo has never had to coach teams with lesser talent, so he will never be able to get the most out of his players. The hope is that he can recruit enough talent which will overcome his coaching limitations.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 05:39:37 PM »

Was just making a prediction of how I think it will go down. I don’t care if wojos feelings get hurt lol

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »

Concise and to the point perfectly
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 05:40:50 PM »
PRN

Agreed completely. That has been the fallback for all the backers. I want to win big basketball games. This team has a bunch of great guy(no teal) but lacking talent.

He better land some more high level players or it is time for a change. The incoming class is not enough to keep the job.

curbina

• Starter
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »

Why did MU hire an ambassador to do a coaching job?

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”
- Winston S. Churchill

1SE

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »
PRN

Agreed completely. That has been the fallback for all the backers. I want to win big basketball games. This team has a bunch of great guy(no teal) but lacking talent.

He better land some more high level players or it is time for a change. The incoming class is not enough to keep the job.

He has one of the best scorers that has ever played college ball. And he couldn't get the ball into his hands in the last 10 minutes of this game. I dont think talent is the issue.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2020, 05:43:10 PM »
The incoming class is not enough to keep the job.

Disagree, especially if there is a commitment from Mane.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2020, 05:45:55 PM »
He has one of the best scorers that has ever played college ball. And he couldn't get the ball into his hands in the last 10 minutes of this game. I dont think talent is the issue.
Talent (or lack thereof) is absolutely 100% the issue.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2020, 05:46:41 PM »
1SE

Respect your opinion, but strongly disagree. Fist off, on a great team he would not be scoring 67 points to a game. He is the only option on a poor team. The GOAT has no support.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2020, 05:48:54 PM »
Coach isn't capable of evaluating talent, how it translates to today's college game, and developing talent. Woj has da trifecta goin' on, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

WarriorPride68

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2020, 05:50:05 PM »

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2020, 05:50:16 PM »
Does MU have any players on the roster other than Howard that a top half power 6 conference team would even want?

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2020, 05:51:11 PM »
Bad coaches get outcoached hey? This is nothing new with Wojo.
No Finish Line

1SE

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2020, 05:51:30 PM »
1SE

Respect your opinion, but strongly disagree. Fist off, on a great team he would not be scoring 67 points to a game. He is the only option on a poor team. The GOAT has no support.

I agree - with a player like Markus a decent coach should be able to draw up easy buckets for the other guys - we get some good looks from three, but how many jams and lay ups do we get? Their 7 footers were part of the triple teams on Markus at the 3 point line - how many jams and oops did SH have today? No reason we shouldn't get those same looks.

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »

I agree with this analysis.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2020, 05:52:25 PM »

Right, because relying on a freshman to be your offense is a GREAT strategy.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 05:53:22 PM »

Right, because relying on a freshman to be your offense is a GREAT strategy.

Remind me where I said that?

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 05:53:35 PM »
Does MU have any players on the roster other than Howard that a top half power 6 conference team would even want?
yes

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2020, 05:54:17 PM »
Remind me where I said that?

Yeah, you're right.  Sorry.  I misread with all my ranting.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2020, 05:57:59 PM »

Nope.  Both of them already left

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2020, 05:59:41 PM »
The coaching has been a joke but lets be honest. 

This team is Depaul with an all american

Its Slu with larry hughes.    Depaul with richardson.   Etc.   

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2020, 06:00:05 PM »
Why did MU hire an ambassador to do a coaching job?

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2020, 06:00:36 PM »

Yeah, you're right.  Sorry.  I misread with all my ranting.

No problem. While I'm not giving up on this season yet, which may turn out to be foolish, I just have a very hard time seeing a circumstance where Wojo will be fired after the season and the recruiting class definitely is a factor in that. Now if next season is a disaster even with the great class then all bets are off.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2020, 06:02:06 PM »
1SE

Agreed Goose, when a team looks lost most of the time it’s because they are simply outclassed talent wise.  This is apparent at every level including grade school.   We have no consistent supporting talent at this point.  I feel sorry for Howard. 

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2020, 06:02:19 PM »
Nah. Defense was okay. Offense missed countless good looks. Prevented Powell from killing them. The PC game was pretty poor coaching. Today was fine. We had lots of chances to get back in the game and every time we failed to make a play.

Agree with the last paragraph.

Yup. SHU was at like 36% eFG in the second half. We had a string of like 4 straight trips that ended in wide open missed threes. Team created opportunities in the second half but just couldn't capitalize.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2020, 06:04:39 PM »
Shooter

Keep waiting for the tooth fairy. You lack ball knowledge and should try and learn on this site. Maybe just read posts like WhoaJoe for a couple of years.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2020, 06:04:53 PM »
This is why top players usually don't take chances coming to a school without a coach who has a proven track record of big time results.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:28:59 PM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

CTWarrior

• All American
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2020, 06:07:50 PM »
Yup. SHU was at like 36% eFG in the second half. We had a string of like 4 straight trips that ended in wide open missed threes. Team created opportunities in the second half but just couldn't capitalize.
We had stretches of a bad defensive possessions a few times today, but defense was fine.  Also agree we missed many open 3s with goods looks in 2nd half.  My issue is what it always is.  Need ball movement to sometimes get good looks other than 3s by people other than Markus.  It would help if our three headed center could finish around the rim once in a while.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »
Shooter

Keep waiting for the tooth fairy. You lack ball knowledge and should try and learn on this site. Maybe just read posts like WhoaJoe for a couple of years.

Goose,

I agree with you.  This team lacks talent other than Howard.  Not sure what your post means. 

Afroman

• All American
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2020, 06:24:35 PM »
As the losses pile up and the fan base continues to get more disgruntled , how many years before MU is playing home games at The Al?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2020, 06:25:25 PM »
Shooter

Read your responses to me since last February.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2020, 06:26:25 PM »
As the losses pile up and the fan base continues to get more disgruntled , how many years before MU is playing home games at The Al?

Hopefully this year. How quickly did our fan base sell out the NIT games last time around? 3 minutes? 4?

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2020, 06:29:45 PM »

panda

• All American
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2020, 06:30:21 PM »
Va Tech supposedly had a bare cupboard this year and made an excellent coaching hire. Look we’re they’re at now...

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2020, 06:31:08 PM »

This is a distinct possibility.  Or at the arena again.    How long is the fiserv contract for?

Hey at least the tribute money for lower bowl seats will go down

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2020, 06:31:26 PM »
McEwen has All-Big East talent.

Really, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2020, 06:31:41 PM »
McEwen has All-Big East talent.

This is too far. But yeah he's a high major player. The "mid-major talent" critics take it a bit too far, but outside of Markus and maybe our guys are high major role players or end of the bench guys.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2020, 06:32:28 PM »
Markus was 1-6 in the last 10 minutes of the game.  I'd say he had the ball too much.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

IrwinFletcher

• All American
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »

And yet we cut the game to 58-53 and Koby shooting 2 FTs.  Should have cut it to 3 and who knows what happens.  So Wojo "deer in the headlights" thingy isn't accurate.

So with 4 games played and 14 still to come, we can make the claim to get rid of Wojo?  Really?  Why not wait to play out the 14 games and then make the comment.  Its as if the team can't win 8 or 9 more games.

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

• All American
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2020, 06:33:19 PM »
There is one high major player on this team period.  Everybody else could swap in and out of depaul or uwm and we wouldnt have any different outcome

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2020, 06:34:31 PM »
And yet we cut the game to 58-53 and Koby shooting 2 FTs.  Should have cut it to 3 and who knows what happens.  So Wojo "deer in the headlights" thingy isn't accurate.

So with 4 games played and 14 still to come, we can make the claim to get rid of Wojo?  Really?  Why not wait to play out the 14 games and then make the comment.  Its as if the team can't win 8 or 9 more games.

Right. And if we dont win 8 or 9 of them and make the tournament then most of us will be on the same page that it's time to pull the plug. Just let the season play out.

IrwinFletcher

• All American
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2020, 06:34:57 PM »

EXACTLY

muguru

• All American
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2020, 06:39:51 PM »
There is one high major player on this team period.  Everybody else could swap in and out of depaul or uwm and we wouldnt have any different outcome

I had said this all off season...this was my concern...without Sam and Joey, now you have guys like Cain and Greg needing to be major pieces. With Sam, they would have been role players where they are best suited.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2020, 06:40:59 PM »
So, are those who are saying we have mid-major talent, also saying Wojo is a great coach?

He'd have to be to blow out Villanova and to compete at a high level, with mid major talent?

I'm confused.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2020, 06:45:37 PM »
Even a broken clock is correct twice/day, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

WarriorFan

• All American
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2020, 07:01:56 PM »
I really disagree on the "mid major talent" angle.

Seton Hall does have better talent / better team.  That's why they won.  Neither coach in this game is good enough to have an impact.  Both are horrible strategy and game coaches. 

I still believe MU talent level is top half of the BEAST and capable of beating anyone in the BEAST with the right game plan.
"The meaning of life isn't gnashing our bicuspids over what comes after death but tasting the tiny moments that come before it."

muguru

• All American
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2020, 07:43:38 PM »
Instead of Wojo always saying "we didn't eecute the game plan etc" I wish he would watch this from Roy Williams..I would have a lot more respect for Wojo if he ever accepted blame like Roy did today..

https://twitter.com/Kyle__Boone/status/1216165397533163520?s=20
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

mileskishnish72

• All American
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2020, 10:13:45 PM »
I think we are on course for a Wed. game at the BET. That’s not a totally bad thing because for years those games were almost our only BET wins.

We are in all probability stuck with Wojo (OMG, don’t jeopardize next year’s class!).
He’s had enough rope, when is he going to deliver?

WarriorFan

• All American
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2020, 11:01:52 PM »
Instead of Wojo always saying "we didn't eecute the game plan etc" I wish he would watch this from Roy Williams..I would have a lot more respect for Wojo if he ever accepted blame like Roy did today..

https://twitter.com/Kyle__Boone/status/1216165397533163520?s=20

Less relevant when you would need to say it twice per week.
"The meaning of life isn't gnashing our bicuspids over what comes after death but tasting the tiny moments that come before it."

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2020, 09:45:44 AM »

You keep saying this, so with all of these non high major players we somehow knock off Nova, Purdue, etc...projected in the NCAA tournament....must be the coaching with all these bad players....right MD?
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

panda

• All American
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2020, 09:48:53 AM »
You keep saying this, so with all of these non high major players we somehow knock off Nova, Purdue, etc...projected in the NCAA tournament....must be the coaching with all these bad players....right MD?

Easy. We have one extraordinary player.

f/k/a humanlung

• All American
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2020, 01:55:24 PM »
Agreed Goose, when a team looks lost most of the time it’s because they are simply outclassed talent wise.  This is apparent at every level including grade school.   We have no consistent supporting talent at this point.  I feel sorry for Howard.

We do not have a talent issue.  We have a preparation, in-game adjustment, lack of player development and less than average Xs and Os issue.

Other than that, we're all good.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2020, 02:00:27 PM »
To summarize, we were outcoached by a team that was picked to win the league, playing on the road at said team while we were also missing our 6th man.

Got it.  Yup, that's the reason we lost..we were outcoached.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Class71

• All American
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »
The pro Wojo's should not worry. Whatever, happens this year Wojo will be back next year. Excuse is the Hauser brothers sunk our top 10 team. Remember the administration and most of MU likes him. It will take more time and more loses before Wojo finds another home. He will not be canned. He will find a home at Maryland Eastern Shore, UCF or some other noteworthy basketball program.
⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2020, 08:05:59 PM »
The pro Wojo's should not worry. Whatever, happens this year Wojo will be back next year. Excuse is the Hauser brothers sunk our top 10 team. Remember the administration and most of MU likes him. It will take more time and more loses before Wojo finds another home. He will not be canned. He will find a home at Maryland Eastern Shore, UCF or some other noteworthy basketball program.
You know who was a likable sonovabitch? Bob Dukiet. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2020, 08:07:35 PM »
Four a coach, he wuz won hell of a teem van driver, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:25 PM »

There is a difference between being Pro Wojo and not yet giving up.  I’m not 100% sure Wojo is the guy, but I’m definitely not convinced he isn’t.  There’s a difference.

Before a bunch of inane “how many years” do you need nonsense...he has made continual progress which is why he has rope with me.  If things were dire, he would not be getting the recruits he has. 

I’m also greatly concerned about the replacement, so calling is pro Wojo is not accurate.  The more accurate description is he hasn’t done enough to be shown the door and based on MU’s history, the guy walking in is far from a slam dunk. 

Huge difference in saying Pro Wojo.  I’m anti-starting over unless it is obvious we have to...which isn’t the case at the moment.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2020, 08:34:27 PM »
Cheeks,

What would make it obvious for you out of curiosity?  For me this year is big.  Fail to make the tournament and I’m on the other side of the fence.  Make the tournament and with the upcoming recruiting class he has more rope.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2020, 08:41:05 PM »
Cheeks,

What would make it obvious for you out of curiosity?  For me this year is big.  Fail to make the tournament and I’m on the other side of the fence.  Make the tournament and with the upcoming recruiting class he has more rope.

I have no doubt there are clowns here that even if we make the tournament want him gone if we don’t win a tournament game.

If we stay relatively healthy I expect to make the tournament.  If that is the case, then I don’t see how this is even a discussion.

I don’t want to start over again, if he leaves...class is likely gone.  And we set the clock back again. 

Small Orange Soda

• Team Captain
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2020, 09:03:33 PM »
I don’t want to start over again, if he leaves...class is likely gone.  And we set the clock back again.

Why the assumption Wojo is leaving an empty cupboard?  Guess the next guy is gonna get another three year pass.  At least we'll get to blame Wojo for it.

warriorfred

• All American
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2020, 09:04:47 PM »

Good question.  There are players on the current roster that could play on another power 6 conference team as role players for limited minutes.

They're good players and athletes, represent the university well, and work hard.  I don't mean to diminish that, but the overalll talent level is not enough for a NCAA tournament run.

On to year 7 . . .

WhoaJoe2020

• All American
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2020, 09:59:04 PM »

I'm not so much worried about Wojo leaving as I am about Mane arriving.
I've heard these youngsters like to use this internet thingy, and I worry that this prized recruit will casually browse a Marquette fan site to get a feel for the teams fan base. If he does........
God Help Us.