[Today at 06:34:41 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Zog from Margo
[Today at 04:49:39 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ron Howard  (Read 3466 times)

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
Ron Howard
« on: October 09, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
I don't know how long he'll stay with the Bucks, but he's on their pre-season roster.

http://jsonline.stats.com/nba/teamstats.asp?teamno=15&type=roster

Can we count him in as an MUer in the NBA?  ;)
SS Marquette

🏀

• All American
Re: Ron Howard
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 05:33:59 PM »
Crean will count him.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
I really liked him as Opie on the Andy Griffith Show and he has proven to be a very good director. Glad to count him as one of our own.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mug644

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »
I really liked him as Opie on the Andy Griffith Show and he has proven to be a very good director. Glad to count him as one of our own.

Come on now. MU folks should acknowledge that Ron Howard's real contribution to American culture was as Richie Cunningham on "Happy Days," set in Milwaukee. For what it's worth, I was on an international just year yesterday that had a "Happy Days" episode on the movie/tv selections. It was the one where Mr. Cunningham brought Fonzie to court for damaging his roof by building an unapproved bird shelter on the roof. Anyone remember how it turned out?

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 07:44:21 PM »
Come on now. MU folks should acknowledge that Ron Howard's real contribution to American culture was as Richie Cunningham on "Happy Days," set in Milwaukee. For what it's worth, I was on an international just year yesterday that had a "Happy Days" episode on the movie/tv selections. It was the one where Mr. Cunningham brought Fonzie to court for damaging his roof by building an unapproved bird shelter on the roof. Anyone remember how it turned out?

Yeah. Fonzie won. Mr. C had to pay out and couldn't pay for Richie's tuition, so Richie transferred to Valpo.
SS Marquette

only a warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 12:52:39 PM »
but then he dropped out of Valpo, moved back home, impregnated Joanie and became a crack addict.  One of my all-time favorite episodes. ;D

ecompt

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »
That was Chachi who was thought to have impreganted Joanie, but it turned out to have been Arnold.