collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Milwaukee Rehearsal Dinner Spots  (Read 6823 times)

Benny B

• All American
Re: Milwaukee Rehearsal Dinner Spots
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »
The banquet hall at Art's Performing Center.

Our reception was at the Performing Arts Center.  We strongly considered putting the web address on the invitation in order to avoid our guests running a Google search (in the end, we opted to include a small sheet with hotel and venue information & websites).
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

barfolomew

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 05:06:04 PM »
Congrats on the nuptials, Blu.
As a wedding present, we all chipped in and booked the Impressive Clergyman for the ceremony.

Relationes Incrementum Victoria

JustinLewisFanClubPres

• Starter
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »
When did that happen?  That's my go to place for MU pre-game.  Hope they still have the humungous pretzels

I think it changed names in early 2013. I don't think the ownership changed but rather they wanted to play up the bar area.

Also a go to for us before and after MU games. Good food, good beer, decent crowd, and normally a place to sit. Their mac and cheese is unbelievable. The pre/post-MU game experience is what convinced us to give it a shot.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 09:59:32 AM »
Turner's emailed me back today saying the restaurant is currently closed and they cannot schedule events right now. If i am still interested in a couple months check back with them... So I'm ruling them out.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2014, 09:59:56 AM »
Congrats on the nuptials, Blu.
As a wedding present, we all chipped in and booked the Impressive Clergyman for the ceremony.

Perfect!

thisists

• Starter
  • brew city bred
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 01:51:43 AM »
Brew Bayou?

feedback