[Today at 01:57:07 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote!  (Read 87284 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Vote!
« Reply #525 on: October 31, 2020, 08:18:01 AM »
Uncle Rico is evil and must be destroyed

He will be...I'm on it.  ;)
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #526 on: October 31, 2020, 08:18:32 AM »
Nope...i know exactly what it means. Anyone that is smart enough(which means NOT a liberal) would see what it means when you break it down line by line. But I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent enough to see it.

In fact, the key line is here...and this applies to EVERY single radical liberal here(Mike, Jockey, Rico..hell there's too many to name) You root for America's death . No truer words have ever been spoken. That is 100% factual and why you all vote the way you do. It's abhorrent and pathetic. There's 200+ countries in this world, go to one that you will be happier in...like say China or Venezuela.

How someone votes is part of the very freedom you seem to think only one side of the aisle can protect.  I’d pity you but you’re beneath that
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #527 on: October 31, 2020, 08:19:29 AM »
Uncle Rico is evil and must be destroyed

It’s true
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #528 on: October 31, 2020, 08:30:44 AM »
Are we sure this isn't Benny having a laugh with us?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #529 on: October 31, 2020, 09:13:09 AM »
I got $10 when Guru dies (could be from on Nov 3 if things aren't going his way) they find the frozen bodies of left leaning people in his house or buried in his back yard.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:15:46 AM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #530 on: October 31, 2020, 09:16:51 AM »
Nope...i know exactly what it means. Anyone that is smart enough(which means NOT a liberal) would see what it means when you break it down line by line. But I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent enough to see it.

In fact, the key line is here...and this applies to EVERY single radical liberal here(Mike, Jockey, Rico..hell there's too many to name) You root for America's death . No truer words have ever been spoken. That is 100% factual and why you all vote the way you do. It's abhorrent and pathetic. There's 200+ countries in this world, go to one that you will be happier in...like say China or Venezuela.

If by the death of America you mean putting an end to systemic racism and moving towards equality for all, yes, I’m rooting for America’s death.

I know there are a number of people here against that goal because they have benefitted from those things their entire life, but if wanting those things for all people is anti-American then I’m anti-American. Go Canada, or something.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:18:45 AM by BLM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #531 on: October 31, 2020, 09:18:50 AM »
Code Red!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #532 on: October 31, 2020, 09:26:37 AM »
Col. Jessup has officially lost his mind.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #533 on: October 31, 2020, 09:26:55 AM »

This is why no one takes you seriously. People who love the country can vote for either candidate. Demonizing people who feel differently from you doesn’t solve any problems. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #534 on: October 31, 2020, 10:44:49 AM »
A school district in Connecticut about 30 teachers dressed as RBG for Halloween.  Some Trumpies are so hurt they are complaining to the school district.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #535 on: October 31, 2020, 10:46:34 AM »
Hards, Guru (and probably a few others), tone down the rhetoric and insults.  This here is for discussion.  If you can't participate nicely, then we'll go on without you.

Hope everyone gets out there and votes!  That's the real American thing to do.  Yelling on the internet also *seems* to be American, but it's not very impactful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #536 on: October 31, 2020, 11:00:32 AM »
Mike we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mike? POTUS has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You root for America's death and you curse the President. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that DJT while unconventional, preserves our freedom. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves America*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties,we want him on that wall. We need him on that wall. I use words like honor, code, loyalty. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something(my country). You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that DJT provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pack up and pick another country. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to.

LMAO TOLD YOU GUYS, MEME ACCOUNT

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #537 on: October 31, 2020, 11:04:57 AM »
Hards, Guru (and probably a few others), tone down the rhetoric and insults.  This here is for discussion.  If you can't participate nicely, then we'll go on without you.

Hope everyone gets out there and votes!  That's the real American thing to do.  Yelling on the internet also *seems* to be American, but it's not very impactful.

Is it an insult to call shredded iceberg lettuce covered in ranch dressing a salad?  Checking for a friend.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #538 on: October 31, 2020, 11:11:57 AM »
How is being allowed to carry guns to the polls an example of voter suppression?

Have to call back to this. It's because in our history, black people have been intimidated and killed when they tried to use or gain the right to vote. In recent years, we have seen police murder citizens over and over. We have seen people like Kyle Rittenhouse murder lawful protestors and be propped up as heroes for those actions. Bringing guns to the polls, especially in the sense of illegal armed militias (private militias are not allowed to activate legally in any state in the Union) is voter intimidation and an attempt to disenfranchise Americans that are exercising their rights.

Call it intimidation, call it suppression, call it disenfranchisement, whatever. The clear intent is to stop voting.

Also, changing any laws regarding counting in the week before an election is a similarly clear attempt at disenfranchisement. Minnesota is the latest and best example. The rules for voting were in place for the past three months, clearly delineated, and everyone knew how it would be handled. Now at the eleventh hour there's a suit to change the rules everyone was previously clear on? There's obvious reasons why these lawsuits are coming now and not months ago, because one party wants to muddy the waters and understands it cannot win a fair election.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #539 on: October 31, 2020, 11:41:53 AM »
I got $10 when Guru dies (could be from on Nov 3 if things aren't going his way) they find the frozen bodies of left leaning people in his house or buried in his back yard.
Left leaning? unnatural carnal knowledge, guru just called this guy a "HUGE liberal":

"John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right political activist and conspiracy theorist who is considered an Internet troll. Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 11:44:00 AM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #540 on: October 31, 2020, 12:04:17 PM »
North Carolina, now that early voting is complete:
Mail-in ballots received: 907,742
Early voting (16 days): 3,437,684

Total: 4,345,426

Party breakdown of those who have voted:

Democratic: 1,633,733
Republican: 1,378,537
Unaffiliated: 1,310,505
Libertarian: 18,905
Constitution: 1,946
Green: 1,760

59.2% of registered voters have already voted.

We have now reached 91.1% of the 2016 votes cast

Good job 82!

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #541 on: October 31, 2020, 12:30:03 PM »
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #542 on: October 31, 2020, 01:08:09 PM »
This is what Trump and DeJoy have been trying to engineer. It will be hilarious if it is the R votes that are getting held up, since as 538 said the R's have been returning theirs later.

Millions of Mail-in Ballots at Risk in Battleground States
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/millions-of-mail-in-ballots-at-risk-in-battleground-states/ar-BB1azk5n?ocid=msedgdhp

"Millions of mail-in ballots haven’t been received by election offices in critical battleground states, where recent slowdowns in mail deliveries risk some votes not arriving in time to count for the presidential election.

Nationwide, the Postal Service said just 62% of first-class mail was delivered on time on Tuesday, with Philadelphia and Detroit both seeing on-time delivery rates below 50% that day. Performance ticked up in those cities on Wednesday, with the national on-time delivery average currently hovering at 89%.

In the court filings, the Postal Service also gave a snapshot of mail-in ballot performance. Ballots arrived on time more often than regular first-class mail, though in some areas, a substantial number were late. On Thursday, 9% of returned mail-in ballots were late in Philadelphia and 20% were delivered late in Detroit. Overall, the Postal Service delivered 94% of returned ballots on time on Thursday, it said."

Gee, I wonder why the post office is holding up mail in those two cities? Election corruption, again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 03:53:57 PM by TSmith34 »

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #543 on: October 31, 2020, 01:38:29 PM »
Are we sure this isn't Benny having a laugh with us?

That's funny, T. I thought the very same thing. Nobody can be that consistently stupid unless they are trying to be.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #544 on: October 31, 2020, 01:47:36 PM »
What’s the turnout in Miami-Dade if these ballots are ever counted?

https://wsvn.com/news/politics/postal-distribution-center-audit-ordered-after-video-shows-ballots-in-bins-at-sw-miami-dade-branch/

This is what Rs have been fighting for. In a city like Philadelphia (large black Dem population), only 42% of 1st class mail is being delivered on time.

Voting is THE bedrock of democracy. This is an open attempt at a coup.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #545 on: October 31, 2020, 02:13:47 PM »
The voting numbers are absolutely incredible.

Texas is already at 108% of the 2016 vote total, and several key states (GA, NC, FL and AZ) are all well above 85%. Clicking around the map, the overwhelming majority of states are well above 50%.

This is a great thing.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #546 on: October 31, 2020, 02:50:04 PM »
The voting numbers are absolutely incredible.

Texas is already at 108% of the 2016 vote total, and several key states (GA, NC, FL and AZ) are all well above 85%. Clicking around the map, the overwhelming majority of states are well above 50%.

This is a great thing.

If only voting was easy.

Texas Republicans seek to throw out 100,000 Harris County (Houston) ballots:

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1322602843661021184?s=19

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #547 on: October 31, 2020, 02:51:57 PM »
If only voting was easy.

Texas Republicans seek to throw out 100,000 Harris County (Houston) ballots:

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1322602843661021184?s=19

It never stops.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #548 on: October 31, 2020, 03:25:33 PM »
Have to call back to this. It's because in our history, black people have been intimidated and killed when they tried to use or gain the right to vote. In recent years, we have seen police murder citizens over and over. We have seen people like Kyle Rittenhouse murder lawful protestors and be propped up as heroes for those actions. Bringing guns to the polls, especially in the sense of illegal armed militias (private militias are not allowed to activate legally in any state in the Union) is voter intimidation and an attempt to disenfranchise Americans that are exercising their rights.

Call it intimidation, call it suppression, call it disenfranchisement, whatever. The clear intent is to stop voting.

I guess they should pass out comfy blankets too.  Because if someone isn't 100% comfortable at the polls, it is clearly intimidation.

Look, open carry is legal in Michigan.  It has been allowed at the polls in the past.  The simple act of someone carrying a gun openly isn't intimidation.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #549 on: October 31, 2020, 03:32:33 PM »

I guess they should pass out comfy blankets too.  Because if someone isn't 100% comfortable at the polls, it is clearly intimidation.

Look, open carry is legal in Michigan.  It has been allowed at the polls in the past.  The simple act of someone carrying a gun openly isn't intimidation.

The bolded is just idiotic and fully chico-worthy. No one on this board has EVER said that. chico was the best at making something up and then arguing against it. You are now a very close second.

Secondly, you might want to read about the civil rights movement and the history of black voter intimidation by both police and whites through the use of guns. The act of carrying a gun may not always be intimidation, but wake up. When militias with military assault rifles show up the the polls, it is 100% an attempt at intimidation.