[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote!  (Read 87292 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Vote!
« Reply #500 on: October 30, 2020, 08:40:13 PM »
How come none of the people involved in the story will share materials, or be interviewed by anyone besides Foxnews and far-right media...then they complain no one is covering the story/materials.

How come it is repeatedly verified that they lie about important details, for instance, the FBI didn't seek out Tony Bobulinski for an interview, he asked to be interviewed by the FBI.

The FBI, has never confirmed any investigation into Biden, or the materials. That was a claim by a far-right media group and unconfirmed by anyone.

Why is the Meta data erased from all emails?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533

Why did the Wallstreet journal refuse to cover this?

The simple answer is, because this is all propaganda and a Giuliani/Russia fueled scam trying to recreate the scams perpetrated on Clinton and America in 2016.

LOL There are PLENTY of media people that have access to the hard drive that have offered ANYONE in the mainstream media(or anyone else important) to look at it anytime they want. Heck Jack Posobiec offered on twitter for Mark Cuban to come view it for himself (and he agreed)and to bring HIS IT guys with him if he chooses. You're as bad as the MSM. None of you want to believe it, because you want your candidate protected all in the name of power.

And I can ask you this: why has Joe or Hunter or anyone associated with the Biden campaign NOT flatly denied any of it?? Only said "it's a smear campaign". If you were being attacked like that, you would certainly issue at least a statement denying it, right?? I sure would(even if it wasn't).

No one is interviewing anyone with the materials, because MSM wants NO part of the story. They can't hang their preferred candidate out to dry like that. They all have contacts in the FBI/DOJ one 10 minute phonecall to them would verify it for them, yet they won't even do that. Or, more likely, they have and they didn't like what they heard.

Why did Twitter silence the 4th largest circulated newspaper in the country for so long if it wasn't true. Jack is a HUGE liberal(look at his donations). I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, NO ONE should think that's acceptable.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #501 on: October 30, 2020, 08:44:09 PM »
You’re an embarrassment to Marquette and their fans.  Please don’t interact with anyone on social media with a Marquette handle.

Don't you EVER try to tell me what to do EVER again Rico. Am I clear?? This right here is typical liberal...they want to CONTROL you, and anything other than 100% conformity will NOT be tolerated. You are also on my list, I will NOT let up on you either. GUARANTEED.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #502 on: October 30, 2020, 08:46:20 PM »
Maybe we’re missing the “shy” trump voter.  They’re a very quiet group

Shy on a Fox poll no less.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #503 on: October 30, 2020, 08:46:35 PM »
Don't you EVER try to tell me what to do EVER again Rico. Am I clear?? This right here is typical liberal...they want to CONTROL you, and anything other than 100% conformity will NOT be tolerated. You are also on my list, I will NOT let up on you either. GUARANTEED.

Thank you for your service.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #504 on: October 30, 2020, 08:51:00 PM »
Thank you for your service.

Air National Guard 8 years
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:53:42 PM by muguru »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #505 on: October 30, 2020, 09:08:08 PM »
Believe me, this win means more to me than ANY MU win ever could/would.

Sorry guru, but that rainy night in Georgia in 1977 means more to me than any politician’s win or loss ever could.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #506 on: October 30, 2020, 09:08:58 PM »
but you're in my crosshairs Mike, you can count on that. You can run but you cannot hide. There will be NO mercy. NONE.
guru is coming for you!
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #507 on: October 30, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »
And I can ask you this: why has Joe or Hunter or anyone associated with the Biden campaign NOT flatly denied any of it?? Only said "it's a smear campaign". If you were being attacked like that, you would certainly issue at least a statement denying it, right?? I sure would(even if it wasn't).
Because:
"Legend has it that LBJ, in one of his early congressional campaigns, told one of his aides to spread the story that Johnson's opponent unnatural carnal knowledgeed pigs. The aide responded "Christ, Lyndon, we can't call the guy a pigunnatural carnal knowledgeer. It isn't true." To which LBJ supposedly replied "Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it.""
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #508 on: October 30, 2020, 09:32:17 PM »
What's with the "winter is coming" statement? You're essentially likening a potential trump second term with the 'great evil' from game of thrones... wait that checks out
Maigh Eo for Sam

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #509 on: October 30, 2020, 09:36:19 PM »
Best thread ever!

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #510 on: October 30, 2020, 09:37:34 PM »
Nate Silver @NateSilver538 8h
Gonna keep repeating this point, because it has a variety of implications for vote counting, what happens if some ballots come in after the deadline, etc.: There is lots of evidence that Democrats sent their ballots in sooner than Republicans.

In Florida, for example, mail ballots received by the morning of Oct. 14 were +21 D by party registration. But ballots received in the past 48 hours were just +6 D.

Particularly if Ds with outstanding mail ballots are hearing messages from the Biden campaign etc. and are also now more likely to use dropboxes, or to decide to vote in person instead, it's not clear what the partisan composition of late-arriving mail ballots will look like.
2:06 PM · Oct 30, 2020

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #511 on: October 30, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
LOL There are PLENTY of media people that have access to the hard drive that have offered ANYONE in the mainstream media(or anyone else important) to look at it anytime they want. Heck Jack Posobiec offered on twitter for Mark Cuban to come view it for himself (and he agreed)and to bring HIS IT guys with him if he chooses. You're as bad as the MSM. None of you want to believe it, because you want your candidate protected all in the name of power.

No one is interviewing anyone with the materials, because MSM wants NO part of the story. They can't hang their preferred candidate out to dry like that. They all have contacts in the FBI/DOJ one 10 minute phonecall to them would verify it for them, yet they won't even do that. Or, more likely, they have and they didn't like what they heard.

Why did Twitter silence the 4th largest circulated newspaper in the country for so long if it wasn't true. Jack is a HUGE liberal(look at his donations). I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, NO ONE should think that's acceptable.

I will not engage beyond this last post.

Read the link I provided. They will not share this with anyone. They don't want critical review.

Biden flat out denied it. He said he has never taken a penny of foreign money, and he has provided tax returns to prove it.

Twitter and other social media silenced it, because there is no evidence to support it and hundreds of bipartisan intelligence experts have verified that it looks like Russian propaganda.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #512 on: October 30, 2020, 09:55:25 PM »
Guys Biden hasn't denied being the leader of a pedophile children eating sex cult amongst Hollywood A listers and top liberals. And social media censors that too. Coincidence? I think not
Maigh Eo for Sam

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #513 on: October 30, 2020, 10:08:05 PM »
Air National Guard 8 years

So which one were you? A sucker or a loser.

But you sound really tough. I warn everyone here - don’t mess with Guru.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #514 on: October 30, 2020, 10:18:38 PM »
That's why I said IF(I capitalized it for emphasis), we know the results on election night. If not, I will wait until we do...but you're in my crosshairs Mike, you can count on that. You can run but you cannot hide. There will be NO mercy. NONE. After running your mouth constantly and spitting your bullsh*t for months on end, I am hopeful to finally be able to shut it for you. Believe me, this win means more to me than ANY MU win ever could/will. Winter is coming Mike...count on it.

So at this point, you're just a meme account.  Nice.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #515 on: October 31, 2020, 12:39:16 AM »
you're in my crosshairs Mike, you can count on that. You can run but you cannot hide. There will be NO mercy. NONE. After running your mouth constantly and spitting your bullsh*t for months on end, I am hopeful to finally be able to shut it for you. Believe me, this win means more to me than ANY MU win ever could/will. Winter is coming Mike...count on it.

You sound just like the false god you worship - a bully, a liar and a delusional, vindictive narcissist. And you certainly aren’t worthy of being a Marquette fan.

Do you think anybody here gives a rat’s rump if you “come for us” in a fan board comment stream? You’ll just get perma-banned and no Scooper will ever hear from you again.

Now stand back, stand by and grow the eff up.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

muguru

• All American
« Reply #516 on: October 31, 2020, 06:15:40 AM »
You sound just like the false god you worship - a bully, a liar and a delusional, vindictive narcissist. And you certainly aren’t worthy of being a Marquette fan.

Do you think anybody here gives a rat’s rump if you “come for us” in a fan board comment stream? You’ll just get perma-banned and no Scooper will ever hear from you again.

Now stand back, stand by and grow the eff up.

Mike we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mike? POTUS has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You root for America's death and you curse the President. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that DJT while unconventional, preserves our freedom. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves America*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties,we want him on that wall. We need him on that wall. I use words like honor, code, loyalty. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something(my country). You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that DJT provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pack up and pick another country. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 06:51:50 AM by muguru »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #517 on: October 31, 2020, 06:38:55 AM »
I use words like honor, code, loyalty. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way,

None of those words would be used to describe President Pandemic.  Honor?  Code?  Loyalty?  Bone Spurs

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #518 on: October 31, 2020, 07:13:59 AM »
Mike we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mike? POTUS has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You root for America's death and you curse the President. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that DJT while unconventional, preserves our freedom. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves America*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties,we want him on that wall. We need him on that wall. I use words like honor, code, loyalty. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something(my country). You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that DJT provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pack up and pick another country. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to.

So you are comparing Trump to the bad guy from a Few Good Men....a man who ends up in prison at the end of the movie. I mean, if that's where you think he belongs....
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #519 on: October 31, 2020, 07:56:54 AM »
So you are comparing Trump to the bad guy from a Few Good Men....a man who ends up in prison at the end of the movie. I mean, if that's where you think he belongs....

If that's what you got out of that, I don't even know what to tell you.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #520 on: October 31, 2020, 08:01:04 AM »
I mean, you literally quoted a fictional character whose bravado exceeded his actual abilities, illegally ordered an action that killed someone, and at the end of the film was arrested.

What exactly are we supposed to get out of that?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #521 on: October 31, 2020, 08:04:41 AM »
I mean, you literally quoted a fictional character whose bravado exceeded his actual abilities, illegally ordered an action that killed someone, and at the end of the film was arrested.

That he believes "A Few Good Men" is a documentary?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #522 on: October 31, 2020, 08:05:10 AM »

I’m not surprised he misses the entire point of that speech from that film

muguru

• All American
« Reply #523 on: October 31, 2020, 08:13:11 AM »
I’m not surprised he misses the entire point of that speech from that film

Nope...i know exactly what it means. Anyone that is smart enough(which means NOT a liberal) would see what it means when you break it down line by line. But I wouldn't expect you to be intelligent enough to see it.

In fact, the key line is here...and this applies to EVERY single radical liberal here(Mike, Jockey, Rico..hell there's too many to name) You root for America's death . No truer words have ever been spoken. That is 100% factual and why you all vote the way you do. It's abhorrent and pathetic. There's 200+ countries in this world, go to one that you will be happier in...like say China or Venezuela.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #524 on: October 31, 2020, 08:16:58 AM »
Uncle Rico is evil and must be destroyed

feedback