[Today at 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 07:00:37 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[May 03, 2024, 05:21:12 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by Hards Alumni
[May 03, 2024, 02:02:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote!  (Read 87294 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Vote!
« Reply #475 on: October 30, 2020, 05:58:24 PM »
NMM
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 06:02:51 PM by muguru »
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #476 on: October 30, 2020, 06:37:28 PM »
So are we supposed to be for or against (or both) presidential children profiting off their name?

I confused about where this roundabout is supposed to take me. 

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #477 on: October 30, 2020, 06:40:09 PM »
So are we supposed to be for or against (or both) presidential children profiting off their name?

Depends on whether or not you're blind to all of the Trump children and in laws have contributed to this country

muguru

• All American
« Reply #478 on: October 30, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »

This is a typical response by the VERY few liberals(idk if you are one) that bring it up...it's NOT about Hunter, never has been. It's about Joe. Period. Yes, documents show Joe was VERY involved...read them. He is the "big guy" named in the documents, plus many other meetings etc. Joe Biden "I have NEVER talked about my son't overseas business dealings". That is a FLAT OUT LIE.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #479 on: October 30, 2020, 06:51:55 PM »
This is a typical response by the VERY few liberals(idk if you are one) that bring it up...it's NOT about Hunter, never has been. It's about Joe. Period. Yes, documents show Joe was VERY involved...read them. He is the "big guy" named in the documents, plus many other meetings etc. Joe Biden "I have NEVER talked about my son't overseas business dealings". That is a FLAT OUT LIE.

That’s a game changer.  Wow
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2020, 06:57:35 PM »

Even your beloved Fox disagrees. Grand Wizard Tucker says he is not releasing his "incriminating" papers.

If you can't see through that, you're even denser than people here accuse you of being.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2020, 06:59:50 PM »
The Trumpsters say over and over and over again that polls don't matter ... until they stumble over one that favors their emperor. Then, all of a sudden, it's: "Look at this poll! All the others are fake, but this one is real!"

Fun times.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2020, 07:02:47 PM »

So if the father is involved or profits with the business deal that is also wrong, correct?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 07:10:16 PM by Frenns Liquor Depot »

muguru

• All American
« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2020, 07:19:34 PM »
Even your beloved Fox disagrees. Grand Wizard Tucker says he is not releasing his "incriminating" papers.

If you can't see through that, you're even denser than people here accuse you of being.

LOL They do not, he had a full show with Tony Bobulinski(Hunter's business partner) on the other night. How come you haven't said a word about the FBI having an open investigation into it and have had the laptop since 2019?? Kills your narrative, maybe??

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2020, 07:22:48 PM »
LOL They do not, he had a full show with Tony Bobulinski(Hunter's business partner) on the other night. How come you haven't said a word about the FBI having an open investigation into it and have had the laptop since 2019?? Kills your narrative, maybe??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgO7L0rcAQ&feature=emb_logo

Your brain is broken.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2020, 07:24:40 PM »
You say my polls are garbage and then use the VERY liberal 538 for your polls?? Well done..

*note* Rasmussen is NOT, I repeat NOT partisan republican like people think they are...they sample MORE democrats repeatedly than Repubs. They also do the ONLY daily presidential approval polls out there and he's at 51% as of today. No President has ever lost with an approval rating that high. 

Here's one https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/north_carolina_trump_48_biden_462

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/arizona_trump_48_biden_45

And then a very good article...https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/29/2020-polls-trump-biden-prediction-accurate-2016-433619

538 is a compilation of polls.  I'm sorry this is hard for your tiny donkey brain to understand.

I'm pretty excited for your epic meltdown sometime in December.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2020, 07:43:41 PM »
538 is a compilation of polls.  I'm sorry this is hard for your tiny donkey brain to understand.

I hope you, MU82 and Jockey are here on Election Night, I will be, and if things go as i hope/think they will...My presence will be WELL known, believe me. There will be NO mercy, none.  :D

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2020, 07:46:14 PM »
They’ve had the laptop since 2019 and they still haven’t found anything?

Is this like the Zoolander scene? “The files are IN the computer!”
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2020, 07:46:42 PM »

I hope you, MU82 and Jockey are here on Election Night, I will be, and if things go as i hope/think they will...My presence will be WELL known, believe me. There will be NO mercy, none.  :D

Your presence here is never doubted.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

muguru

• All American
« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2020, 07:51:44 PM »
They’ve had the laptop since 2019 and they still haven’t found anything?

Is this like the Zoolander scene? “The files are IN the computer!”

They never bothered to look at it...Wray is part of it. Tell ya what, everyone here needs to watch "the plot against the President". It's incredibly enlightening, and maybe just MAYBE some of you will understand what's really going on.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #490 on: October 30, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »
They never bothered to look at it...Wray is part of it. Tell ya what, everyone here needs to watch "the plot against the President". It's incredibly enlightening, and maybe just MAYBE some of you will understand what's really going on.

LOL, you really aren't that aware of irony are you.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #491 on: October 30, 2020, 07:59:13 PM »
LOL, you really aren't that aware of irony are you.

He's not.  Concept evades him at every step.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #492 on: October 30, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »

Stay gold, ponyboy

MU82

• All American
« Reply #493 on: October 30, 2020, 08:01:39 PM »

538 includes Rasmussen, Trafalgar, Fox News and all the other pollsters. So does another poll aggregator, Real Clear Politics. Not sure why that's so difficult for guru to understand.

Some helpful advice for Tuesday, guru: Wait for facts.

Not the alternative facts that your emperor and his enablers and his easily conned sheeple have been trafficking for 5 years now, but actual factual facts.

You might want to remember how much you embarrassed yourself when you got giddy over Dr. Demon Seed pushing hydroxycloroquine, and how much you humiliated yourself when you went ga-ga over Todd Smith following some teenager on social media.

So when your emperor comes out on election night and declares victory, you might want to wait until respected news outlets (yes, even Fox News) declare the winners of the various states.

I know it will be difficult ... because if your emperor told you to inject yourself with disinfectant and then shoot yourself in the middle of 5th Avenue, you would grab the Lysol and the Luger.

But you might want to wait for all the touchdowns to be confirmed by the refs before you do the dopey end-zone dance you are planning.

You're welcome.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #494 on: October 30, 2020, 08:09:45 PM »

How come none of the people involved in the story will share materials, or be interviewed by anyone besides Foxnews and far-right media...then they complain no one is covering the story/materials.

How come it is repeatedly verified that they lie about important details, for instance, the FBI didn't seek out Tony Bobulinski for an interview, he asked to be interviewed by the FBI.

The FBI, has never confirmed any investigation into Biden, or the materials. That was a claim by a far-right media group and unconfirmed by anyone.

Why is the Meta data erased from all emails?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533

Why did the Wallstreet journal refuse to cover this?

The simple answer is, because this is all propaganda and a Giuliani/Russia fueled scam trying to recreate the scams perpetrated on Clinton and America in 2016.

• All American
« Reply #495 on: October 30, 2020, 08:24:20 PM »
How come none of the people involved in the story will share materials, or be interviewed by anyone besides Foxnews and far-right media...then they complain no one is covering the story/materials.

How come it is repeatedly verified that they lie about important details, for instance, the FBI didn't seek out Tony Bobulinski for an interview, he asked to be interviewed by the FBI.

The FBI, has never confirmed any investigation into Biden, or the materials. That was a claim by a far-right media group and unconfirmed by anyone.

Why is the Meta data erased from all emails?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533

Why did the Wallstreet journal refuse to cover this?

The simple answer is, because this is all propaganda and a Giuliani/Russia fueled scam trying to recreate the scams perpetrated on Clinton and America in 2016.

That's what Soros wants you to think...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

muguru

• All American
« Reply #496 on: October 30, 2020, 08:30:36 PM »
538 includes Rasmussen, Trafalgar, Fox News and all the other pollsters. So does another poll aggregator, Real Clear Politics. Not sure why that's so difficult for guru to understand.

Some helpful advice for Tuesday, guru: Wait for facts.

Not the alternative facts that your emperor and his enablers and his easily conned sheeple have been trafficking for 5 years now, but actual factual facts.

You might want to remember how much you embarrassed yourself when you got giddy over Dr. Demon Seed pushing hydroxycloroquine, and how much you humiliated yourself when you went ga-ga over Todd Smith following some teenager on social media.

So when your emperor comes out on election night and declares victory, you might want to wait until respected news outlets (yes, even Fox News) declare the winners of the various states.

I know it will be difficult ... because if your emperor told you to inject yourself with disinfectant and then shoot yourself in the middle of 5th Avenue, you would grab the Lysol and the Luger.

But you might want to wait for all the touchdowns to be confirmed by the refs before you do the dopey end-zone dance you are planning.

You're welcome.

That's why I said IF(I capitalized it for emphasis), we know the results on election night. If not, I will wait until we do...but you're in my crosshairs Mike, you can count on that. You can run but you cannot hide. There will be NO mercy. NONE. After running your mouth constantly and spitting your bullsh*t for months on end, I am hopeful to finally be able to shut it for you. Believe me, this win means more to me than ANY MU win ever could/will. Winter is coming Mike...count on it.

• All American
« Reply #497 on: October 30, 2020, 08:31:29 PM »
That's why I said IF(I capitalized it for emphasis), we know the results on election night. If not, I will wait until we do...but you're in my crosshairs Mike, you can count on that. You can run but you cannot hide. There will be NO mercy. NONE. After running your mouth constantly and spitting your bullsh*t for months on end, I am hopeful to finally be able to shut it for you. Believe me, this win means more to me than ANY MU win ever could/will. Winter is coming Mike...count on it.

I'm sure he's scared.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #498 on: October 30, 2020, 08:35:59 PM »

You’re an embarrassment to Marquette and their fans.  Please don’t interact with anyone on social media with a Marquette handle.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #499 on: October 30, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »
muguru, destroyer of threads.