collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IDF targets and kills food aid workers  (Read 6378 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #450 on: Today at 12:47:42 PM »
JD 1994, Indiana University. Unlike your degree from the google school of law. Different jurisdictions have different definitions for assault and/or battery. I would venture to say all jurisdictions would agree that chanting from the river to the sea would not constitute an assault. The imminent harm element is not there.

Exactly.  It's quite literally why no one has been arrested for free speech. 

NASP is a titanically stupid person.  Should really replace the word Serious with Smart in his profile.

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #451 on: Today at 12:53:59 PM »

So Hards's new standard is protestors he agrees with can hit people all they like as long as they don't hurt them is protected by the First Amendment.

They attacked her, and counter-protestors came to her aid; you cannot see what insanity you are arguing for?

You're so incredibly stupid, and you think you're so incredibly smart.  Her friends pulled her from approaching the barricades in a crouch.  She lost her balance and hit her head.  There is video of this.  I don't need a standard when I can see what happened.  You'll fall for any lie to try to create a narrative in your head.  As usual, your knee jerk reaction to get some sort of 'own' ends up being a self own.

She's as full of crap as you are for believing her story you absolute rube.

feedback