[Today at 11:54:18 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[Today at 09:59:47 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[May 08, 2024, 01:39:16 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by DFW HOYA
[May 08, 2024, 10:45:35 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: MU License Plates - Available  (Read 8802 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: MU License Plates - Available
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 12:03:14 AM »
35-0

but then I'd have to replace it every year.

So then just go with: UWMZRO

That should be good for a lifetime.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »
My new AHOYA plates came today .. I didn't know they came blank .. you have to apply two MU stickers on the plate to make it look right.

So when I thought, hell, any sticker can be put on there .. just need a nice Warrior logo, laser print me up a new sticker for the plate.

Then my wife chimes in, who apparently has become politically correct behind my back, said she wouldn't drive my car if it had the Warrior sticker on there.

How she manages to sit with me at games, whilst I don Warrior sweatshirts, I know not.   :-[

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 05:52:46 PM »
My new AHOYA plates came today .. I didn't know they came blank .. you have to apply two MU stickers on the plate to make it look right.

So when I thought, hell, any sticker can be put on there .. just need a nice Warrior logo, laser print me up a new sticker for the plate.

Then my wife chimes in, who apparently has become politically correct behind my back, said she wouldn't drive my car if it had the Warrior sticker on there.

How she manages to sit with me at games, whilst I don Warrior sweatshirts, I know not.   :-[

Let me ask you something, have you got a lot invested with this woman?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 06:00:51 PM »

But I'll happily do it for you...

in the middle of the night...

she'd never know and it's not YOUR fault...

but you have to fly me in from CA and fly me back. ;)
SS Marquette

wildbillsb

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »
"...happily do..."what?
Peace begins with a smile.  -  Mother Teresa

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 10:25:29 AM »

Let me ask you something, have you got a lot invested with this woman?

+1 LOL

Warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 11:47:50 PM »
I actually received a duplicate set of my new plates about a month after I recieved the first set. I didn't order duplicates and they are exactly the same. I'm not complaining, it's just odd. I'm happy to have another (free) set. I like the Warrior logo sticker idea for my second set of plates. Does anyone know where I can get a set of Warrior logo stickers? I just might put them on if I can find them! By the way, my plates say WAR1OR.  8-) It turned out quite nicely!  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:11:28 AM by Warrior »

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 07:50:10 AM »

Newbill her.

You can find somebody better.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 08:18:14 AM »
I actually received a duplicate set of my new plates about a month after I recieved the first set. I didn't order duplicates and they are exactly the same. I'm not complaining, it's just odd. I'm happy to have another (free) set. I like the Warrior logo sticker idea for my second set of plates. Does anyone know where I can get a set of Warrior logo stickers? I just might put them on if I can find them! By the way, my plates say WAR1OR.  8-) It turned out quite nicely!   

Your best bet will be to find somewhere that makes custom vinyl stickers.  I have no hints on that one.