[May 16, 2024, 04:15:33 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Mr. Nielsen
[May 16, 2024, 01:11:29 PM]

[Paint Touches] NBA Combine results for Ighodaro and Kolek by MUbiz
[May 16, 2024, 10:45:03 AM]

Transfer Portal vs. Recruiting, retaining , developing by MU82
[May 16, 2024, 10:37:13 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Jon Horford  (Read 23181 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Jon Horford
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »
Why not make a comparison?

Why not write a self-aggrandizing haiku about Tony Bennett or Shaka Smart coming to Marquette?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 10:58:21 PM »
I'll take him!
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 11:02:35 PM »
Yes, he'll be graduating in May and eligible to play next season.

How does that compare with Stauskas, the white guy?

Death on call

WadeATKBurton

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 11:03:25 PM »

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 11:05:10 PM »
Why not write a self-aggrandizing haiku about Tony Bennett or Shaka Smart coming to Marquette?

Perhaps we should just start a broadway play about Shaka Smart.  We could have several people dancing in jerseys in a circle around him, while he has a pondering look on his face.  Each person, he takes on a date, but of course...... it is just a massive flirtation.  People could run out dancing in sweaters that spell out #donedeal, with a cameo by local fox channel sports guy, Tom pipines as he proudly reports shaka coming to Milwaukee in a baratone voice.  

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 11:07:43 PM »

No, I'd rather have a middle class white guy share with me his personal insights on the trials, travails, and agony of racism. You know, since you claim to be such an expert on what it's like to be subjected to bigotry, prejudice, and racial antipathy.

Now, again, what concentration camp was your family thrown into?

Death on call

MU82

• All American
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 11:07:55 PM »
Yes, he'll be graduating in May and eligible to play next season.

Thanks for the answer, Pakuni. That definitely makes him appealing. I hope Wojo at least makes a run at him. Wojo could have Lockett reach out to Horford and tell him how great an experience it was!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 11:25:14 PM »
No, I'd rather have a middle class white guy share with me his personal insights on the trials, travails, and agony of racism. You know, since you claim to be such an expert on what it's like to be subjected to bigotry, prejudice, and racial antipathy.

I'll only reply to your questions if submitted in haiku form.
Or maybe if you throw in some pics of racial caricatures and/or Israeli soldiers.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »
I'll only reply to your questions if submitted in haiku form.
Or maybe if you throw in some pics of racial caricatures and/or Israeli soldiers.

So answer the question: I never mentioned African American yet you felt compelled to draw a comparison. The reality is that YOU see color. There is nothing more despicable than one who refuses to admit what he truly is.

BTW, racial caricatures? From the New Yorker? You are also an idiot

Death on call

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 11:38:40 PM »
Dedicated to Pakuni and Keefe

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1hcc1QvM2Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1hcc1QvM2Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 11:40:16 PM »
So answer the question: I never mentioned African American yet you felt compelled to draw a comparison. The reality is that YOU see color. There is nothing more despicable than one who refuses to admit what he truly is.

BTW, racial caricatures? From the New Yorker? You are also an idiot

No idea what you're talking about .... but I do find it charming that a grown man who spends hours penning haikus on an Internet message board - not to mention poems proclaiming insider knowledge of Tony Bennett coming to Marquette (something that was never remotely close to happening) - would label others "idiot."
Ignored.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 11:46:19 PM »
No idea what you're talking about .... but I do find it charming that a grown man who spends hours penning haikus on an Internet message board - not to mention poems proclaiming insider knowledge of Tony Bennett coming to Marquette (something that was never remotely close to happening) - would label others "idiot."
Ignored.

The ultimate cowardice - IGNORED! Only thing worse is when people grandly announce their departure.

Anyhow, PAKUNI, still waiting for you to explain why you brought African American comparisons into the equation when nobody else did...

Death on call

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 11:54:50 PM »
Ignored.

little brown brothers
pakistani unity
the white man's burden

Death on call

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 12:18:26 AM »
While Pakuni and Keefe take a break........enjoy an interlude:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUzGF401vLc?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jUzGF401vLc?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »

he sees two peoples
look at the differences
a closet racist

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6MYHBrJIIFU?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6MYHBrJIIFU?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:48:08 AM by keefe »

Death on call

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 12:46:20 AM »
About damn time you posted a video keefe....  I was about to put up another interlude......I was thinking maybe the pot being put into the kiln would have been a solid, sequential interlude. 

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 12:54:55 AM »
About damn time you posted a video keefe....  I was about to put up another interlude......I was thinking maybe the pot being put into the kiln would have been a solid, sequential interlude. 

Air Force maintenance guys wear a t shirt that reads:

It takes a College Degree to break one
It takes a High School Diploma to fix one

Death on call

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 08:16:43 PM »

Okay, I'll bite.  I've just read the entire thread twice and couldn't find where this racist stuff is coming from.  Is it brought over from another thread?
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 09:07:08 PM »
Okay, I'll bite.  I've just read the entire thread twice and couldn't find where this racist stuff is coming from.  Is it brought over from another thread?

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=43684.0

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 09:22:50 PM »
Sure would be nice if we still had Jameel McKay to look forward to next season.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2014, 09:50:21 PM »
I see this thread has done like all multi page threads, gone off the rails by the end of page 2.

Let me try and bring it back to its original subject with a question, is their any reason to believe Horford is even giving us a Thought?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2014, 10:09:50 PM »
I see this thread has done like all multi page threads, gone off the rails by the end of page 2.

Let me try and bring it back to its original subject with a question, is their any reason to believe Horford is even giving us a Thought?

Wow. I can't believe you would do this. You are SUCH a racist!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

🏀

• All American
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2014, 10:18:45 PM »

Quite frankly, the quality isn't here anymore. Plenty of quantity posters and aircraft talk though.

MUSF

• All American
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2014, 10:21:34 PM »

The only reason to think he would consider MU is our lack of front court depth.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »
Perhaps we should just start a broadway play about Shaka Smart.  We could have several people dancing in jerseys in a circle around him, while he has a pondering look on his face.  Each person, he takes on a date, but of course...... it is just a massive flirtation.  People could run out dancing in sweaters that spell out #donedeal, with a cameo by local fox channel sports guy, Tom pipines as he proudly reports shaka coming to Milwaukee in a baratone voice.  

Love it.

It's just too bad Otule is leaving.
SS Marquette

feedback