collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: New Safety Measures at MU  (Read 3070 times)

Lighthouse 84

• All American
Re: New Safety Measures at MU
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2022, 09:21:33 PM »
Oh good, another racist. Are you just as smart as the others?

Anti-vaxxer, gun nut...checks all the boxes
I don’t see it as a racist question at all. Why is everything always about race?
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 09:24:28 PM »
I don’t see it as a racist question at all. Why is everything always about race?

Curious, fine sir ... what do you think he was suggesting with his question?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2022, 09:36:58 PM »
Curious, fine sir ... what do you think he was suggesting with his question?
My opinion is that he meant that the commonality is each city is run by a democratic mayor and states attorney or district attorney. It’s not a new thought.  But everything doesn’t always have to be racist.
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Merit Matters

• Walk-On
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2022, 09:42:52 PM »
My opinion is that he meant that the commonality is each city is run by a democratic mayor and states attorney or district attorney. It’s not a new thought.  But everything doesn’t always have to be racist.
This is 100% correct but I didn’t want to dignify with a response. People want everything to be about race. What an outrageous ad hominem attack.
All Lives Matter

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2022, 09:45:12 PM »
This is 100% correct but I didn’t want to dignify with a response. People want everything to be about race. What an outrageous ad hominem attack.

Hi Cheeks!

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2022, 09:48:10 PM »

It's a stupid and disingenuous point made by a stupid and disingenuous person.

Merit Matters

• Walk-On
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2022, 09:50:39 PM »
It's a stupid and disingenuous point made by a stupid and disingenuous person.
How is it stupid and disingenuous to speak the truth? How does it make me stupid? This is where we are. Speak a little truth and everyone loses their minds.
All Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2022, 10:03:31 PM »

Nope, you're right, "everything doesn't always have to be racist."

Only the racist crapola.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2022, 10:04:09 PM »
You don't see that question as racist? Of course you don't.

LOL, and check his signature
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 10:11:24 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Merit Matters

• Walk-On
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2022, 10:17:46 PM »
You don't see that question as racist? Of course you don't.

LOL, and check his signature
Neither my signature nor any of my statements are “racist”. But since everything is racist these days, I guess one can make that point if they choose. Sorry you feel that way, have a good one.
All Lives Matter

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2022, 10:21:56 PM »
How is it stupid and disingenuous to speak the truth? How does it make me stupid? This is where we are. Speak a little truth and everyone loses their minds.

Because stupid people don't understand the difference between causation and correlation. Stupid and disingenuous people do understand the difference, but make posts like yours anyhow.
You, here, are suggesting that these cities are seeing an increase in crime because of the political party of their mayors.
This is nonsense. Large cities with Republican mayors also have seen increases, particularly in homicides.
For example, Fort Worth, Texas - led by Republican Mayor Mattie Parker - saw homicide reach a 27-year high in 2021.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article256937947.html

Oklahoma City, led by Republican Mayor David Holt, saw 91 homcides in 2021, the most in five years.
https://freepressokc.com/southside-shootout-15-minutes-into-new-year-yields-okcs-first-homicide/

Fresno, led by Republican mayor Jerry Dyer, saw 74 homicides in both 2020 and 2021, both the highest number in 25+ years.
https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/marek-warszawski/article256965492.html

Omaha, led by Republican mayor Jean Stohert, saw 37 homicides in 2020 and 32 in 2021, both well above 2018 and 2019 figures.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nebraska/articles/2022-01-02/omaha-reports-32-homicides-in-2021-down-from-37-in-2020

This isn't an issue of partisan politics, as much as people such as yourself wish it to be. It's an issue of poverty. Go anywhere in the U.S. - anywhere in the world, really - with large concentrations of poor people, you're going to find crime and violence.

But, if you want to play this stupid game, care to explain why of the 25 states with the highest violent crime rates in the U.S., 16 of them - and 8 of the top 10 -  are led by Republican governors?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 10:27:00 PM by Pakuni »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2022, 10:32:05 PM »
Because stupid people don't understand the difference between causation and correlation. Stupid and disingenuous people do understand the difference, but make posts like yours anyhow.
You, here, are suggesting that these cities are seeing an increase in crime because of the political party of their mayors.
This is nonsense. Large cities with Republican mayors also have seen increases, particularly in homicides.
For example, Fort Worth, Texas - led by Republican Mayor Mattie Parker - saw homicide reach a 27-year high in 2021.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article256937947.html

Oklahoma City, led by Republican Mayor David Holt, saw 91 homcides in 2021, the most in five years.
https://freepressokc.com/southside-shootout-15-minutes-into-new-year-yields-okcs-first-homicide/

Fresno, led by Republican mayor Jerry Dyer, saw 74 homicides in both 2020 and 2021, both the highest number in 25+ years.
https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/marek-warszawski/article256965492.html

Omaha, led by Republican mayor Jean Stohert, saw 37 homicides in 2020 and 32 in 2021, both well above 2018 and 2019 figures.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nebraska/articles/2022-01-02/omaha-reports-32-homicides-in-2021-down-from-37-in-2020

This isn't an issue of partisan politics, as much as people such as yourself wish it to be. It's an issue of poverty. Go anywhere in the U.S. - anywhere in the world, really - with large concentrations of poor people, you're going to find crime and violence.

But, if you want to play this stupid game, care to explain why of the 25 states with the highest violent crime rates in the U.S., 16 of them - and 8 of the top 10 -  are led by Republican governors?

Bingo.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2022, 12:19:33 AM »
I've heard Arby's is always a safe space.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2022, 07:42:28 AM »
I've heard Arby's is always a safe space.

You spelled sad wrong.

feedback