collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: JP Tokoto Plays at Wisconsin Lutheran College Tonight  (Read 1416 times)

wadesworld

• All American
JP Tokoto Plays at Wisconsin Lutheran College Tonight
« on: November 28, 2009, 10:46:07 AM »
At 6:30 PM vs. King (traditionally a state powerhouse, not sure about this year though).  Anybody else going?  I'm planning on going and wearing my Marquette stuff (not that he'll even see it, or base his college decision on it, but I figure it can't hurt).  I'm guessing you have to go very early to get a ticket, though (I remember when Korey Lucious and Pius played Vincent there the line was ridiculous at least an hour before the tip).  I'm excited to see him play for the first time.

He also plays at Marquette High on December 8.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

bs4173

• Team Captain
Re: JP Tokoto Plays at Wisconsin Lutheran College Tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »
This was the cover story in today's Journal-Sentinel sports section: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/preps/76708017.html

Would be awesome to see him at MU...but let's be honest, he'll probably end up at Duke or UNC or Kansas.

wadesworld

• All American
Re: JP Tokoto Plays at Wisconsin Lutheran College Tonight
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
I agree, but I have heard that he is a big time family guy and I heard the Falls coach told somebody close to him that he wouldn't be surprised to see JP stay in the state for college.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter