[Today at 01:25:20 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:22:07 AM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by MU82
[May 20, 2024, 10:14:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Big East win streaks  (Read 4832 times)

MUCam

• All American
Re: Big East win streaks
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2022, 09:53:54 AM »
Gosh I love the swings in extremes. We go from everything negatively being compared to the past to anything that even tangentially references the past has some hidden agenda. It’s crazy.

I personally found the information interesting even if it isn’t indicative of anything moving forward. I’m not leaping to any conclusions based on that data, but I still enjoyed looking at it.

I don’t see it as a shot against Shaka, Wojo, Buzz, Crean or anyone else. It’s just data. Perhaps with context it can be deciphered further, but if it’s sole purpose is just to provide some basic facts, which is what I took away from it, then what’s the harm?

People get so worked up about anything and everything. It’s crazy to me.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2022, 09:58:13 AM »
Gosh I love the swings in extremes. We go from everything negatively being compared to the past to anything that even tangentially references the past has some hidden agenda. It’s crazy.

I personally found the information interesting even if it isn’t indicative of anything moving forward. I’m not leaping to any conclusions based on that data, but I still enjoyed looking at it.

I don’t see it as a shot against Shaka, Wojo, Buzz, Crean or anyone else. It’s just data. Perhaps with context it can be deciphered further, but if it’s sole purpose is just to provide some basic facts, which is what I took away from it, then what’s the harm?

I agree with this analysis.

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2022, 10:29:14 AM »

Yup
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2022, 06:57:53 PM »

How dare you question the authenticity of my irrational emotions! 

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2022, 10:46:54 PM »
So the streak ends at 7. That was fun!

2012 & 2013 each had multiple streaks of 4 games or more, those ended quite well! The last 6 on our schedule are all VERY winnable. Let's put another one together

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2022, 12:34:42 PM »
Why not do the 7 game streak one better and and enter the BET on a 8-gamer + the BEast regular season title?? Beat UConn on Tuesday and we just might see it!

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2022, 12:47:13 PM »
Why not do the 7 game streak one better and and enter the BET on a 8-gamer + the BEast regular season title?? Beat UConn on Tuesday and we just might see it!

I'd settle for a 6 game streak that starts mid March and ends in April.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

Pepe Sylvia

• Team Captain
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2022, 01:06:54 PM »
would sure be neat, I just hope we can win a couple games before we run into one of these teams that are monsters on the boards.
twitterx: @HBOCEOofTits

feedback