collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Super Bowl Benefit- Mens Room Upgrade at MSP  (Read 2242 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Super Bowl Benefit- Mens Room Upgrade at MSP
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:30:28 PM »
Super Bowl brings nice benefits to a city. The mens room in MSP have been re done.  The urinals are like a mini office now.  Place to hang your coat,  they are completely walled off from the next guy.  Really puts  one in a great frame of mind. 
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Super Bowl Benefit- Mens Room Upgrade at MSP
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »
Cool.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:55:20 PM »
ZFB claims tapping the feet still works as always

I will say, there is some great new signage in my building and throughout downtown Minneapolis.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 05:34:27 AM »
Super Bowl brings nice benefits to a city. The mens room in MSP have been re done.  The urinals are like a mini office now.  Place to hang your coat,  they are completely walled off from the next guy.  Really puts  one in a great frame of mind.

Now if they put a door behind the urinal both men and women could use the same facility.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 09:41:53 AM »
Put me in the camp that thinks Larry Craig had more to do with the MSP restroom upgrades than the Super Bowl.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:58 AM »
ZFB claims tapping the feet still works as always

I will say, there is some great new signage in my building and throughout downtown Minneapolis.

It was nice to meet you, Senator.   :-*

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 08:53:24 PM »
Put me in the camp that thinks Larry Craig had more to do with the MSP restroom upgrades than the Super Bowl.

Agree.  The SB Just provided the financial incentive.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »

So, since you're an admitted practitioner, would you say that's a good place to have intentionally unprotected sex with a drunk female?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 07:09:58 AM »
So, since you're an admitted practitioner, would you say that's a good place to have intentionally unprotected sex with a drunk female?

Gotta fix this-CONSENTING drunk female, eyn’a? 🤔

Gotta be the addition of the coat hooks that pushed this over to the little romantic gettaway that you must be alluding to here?
don't...don't don't don't don't

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 07:57:14 AM »

Gotta be the addition of the coat hooks that pushed this over to the little romantic gettaway that you must be alluding to here?

As a public service announcement, once a woman or man reaches a certain point of intoxication they can no longer consent to sexual activity. If in doubt about your partner's level of intoxication, just walk away.

Also, Rocket, I'd be careful with your word choice. We may do it to dogs but I'd worry if you were advocating to "fix" any females!
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 08:23:01 AM »
As a public service announcement, once a woman or man reaches a certain point of intoxication they can no longer consent to sexual activity. If in doubt about your partner's level of intoxication, just walk away.

Also, Rocket, I'd be careful with your word choice. We may do it to dogs but I'd worry if you were advocating to "fix" any females!

You’re right on all accounts-thanks...wait, we fix males-the big “V” and I guess you could say opt for the temporary fix on females(pill, foam, iud, raincoats, etc) unless she opts for the ole tube tie off🤷🏼‍♂️

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 08:27:28 AM »
Also, they should (probably already have) an app for breathalyzers and a “better call Saul” app to sign consent forms(when the moment is right) of course and if ya want to be extra careful, video just be make sure ey?😉

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
Also, they should (probably already have) an app for breathalyzers and a “better call Saul” app to sign consent forms(when the moment is right) of course and if ya want to be extra careful, video just be make sure ey?😉

They've actually made those. Good in theory but poor in execution. Short of filming the entire encounter there's no way for it to account for the fact that consent an be withdrawn at any time. If you start the engines but either side decides mid race to cut the ignition than the race is over, the other cant finish.
TAMU

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 10:14:47 AM »
They've actually made those. Good in theory but poor in execution. Short of filming the entire encounter there's no way for it to account for the fact that consent an be withdrawn at any time. If you start the engines but either side decides mid race to cut the ignition than the race is over, the other cant finish.

Yep - and that’s the way it should work, the way it has to work.

In practice, it’s kinda like stopping a Bugatti on a dime.

“I build my cars to go, not to stop.”

- Ettore Bugatti

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 11:55:29 AM »

Yea. I'm the problem here.  ::)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 02:39:12 PM »
Yea. I'm the problem here.  ::)

Way too sensitive man...I meant no disrespect-easy man.  Just as I did not take tamu’s comment on my post to be a blast, but he can correct me if I’m wrong  Just b/c we ain’t political peers doesn’t mean we have to think the worst on everything😎

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:10 PM »
Way too sensitive man...I meant no disrespect-easy man.  Just as I did not take tamu’s comment on my post to be a blast, but he can correct me if I’m wrong  Just b/c we ain’t political peers doesn’t mean we have to think the worst on everything😎

Definitely not a blast,  just wanted to work in a joke about fixing!
TAMU

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 08:50:05 PM »
Definitely not a blast,  just wanted to work in a joke about fixing!

I thought it was funny-but ya gotta admit, the dude is usually the driver and that’s easier said than done-talk about leaving skid marks, whoooeeee! Ummm...call ya in the morning, ‘ey?

feedback