collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Campus Alert  (Read 7397 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Campus Alert
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2022, 09:43:11 PM »
If you can't see what was wrong with what he said, you are also beyond hope.

I thought you weren't.  Please prove me wrong.

you're losing hardy.  i have no idea where the hell you get jewish prison camps out of "some people".  that is actually demented beyond words and an apology would be appropriate.  maybe you need to listen to some old people a little more.  you wet behind the ears fellers missed a lot of good stuff while being distracted with all your "woke" crap
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2022, 09:45:46 PM »
you're losing hardy.  i have no idea where the hell you get jewish prison camps out of "some people".  that is actually demented beyond words and an apology would be appropriate.  maybe you need to listen to some old people a little more.  you wet behind the ears fellers missed a lot of good stuff while being distracted with all your "woke" crap

9 of 10

If anyone needs to apologize, it is definitely Hards.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2022, 11:19:13 PM »
   So an actual news story isn't evidence.  Wow!  There are daily accounts here in California of such things happening.  DA s are becoming subject to more recall referendums.  I'm all for fairness in treating people who make a mistake but a revolving door for chronic criminals does nobody any good. For example, the LA county sheriff now charges felons in Federal Court rather than local courts to protect the citizens.
No, a news story about a single individual does not constitute "plenty of evidence".
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2022, 11:41:24 PM »
It’s whatever you want it to be, Jr.

You should discuss that with one of your fellow virtue signalers who advertises that on his profile. Unless he’s a big Tucker fan. I’ve never seen him, you seem to know a lot about him though. Closet fan?
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2022, 12:30:27 AM »
“Some people are unfit for society” is what you bolded. Guess what? Some people are - they’ve disqualified themselves. Do you honestly think that mass murderers or violent rapists are fit for society? I bet not any society you want your wife and children to inhabit.

Could “some people are unfit for society” be used as an apology for genocide? Sure. But you know that wasn’t the case here. Acting like you don’t is dishonest.

Congrats, you've lumped yourself into the fascist dystopia that rocket subscribes to.

Are you proud?  Would your family be?  Why would you defend the stupid things he says.  Do the things I say offend you so much?  I say much less harmful things.

Lets meet for a drink.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2022, 12:31:50 AM »

Brother.  Let's meet.  I'm old enough, but not ignorant.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2022, 05:18:38 AM »
Hoos byin', hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2022, 06:15:06 AM »
You should discuss that with one of your fellow virtue signalers who advertises that on his profile. Unless he’s a big Tucker fan. I’ve never seen him, you seem to know a lot about him though. Closet fan?

Virtue signalers 😂
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2022, 08:23:05 AM »
More tales of much worse violence in the streets:

Texting through an insurrection: Thousands of frantic text messages that might have otherwise been lost to history are now key to piecing together a picture of the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2022/texting-insurrection/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F36100ac%2F620d35549d2fda34e794eab3%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F25%2F70%2F620d35549d2fda34e794eab3

The panicked texts started landing in Mark Meadows’s phone long before thousands of supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s victory.

Many were sent to Meadows by Fox News hosts, lawmakers and other Trump allies urging him to get his boss — cocooned in his private dining room just off the Oval Office — to put a halt to the assault.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Merit Matters

• Walk-On
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2022, 08:43:35 AM »
More tales of much worse violence in the streets:

Texting through an insurrection: Thousands of frantic text messages that might have otherwise been lost to history are now key to piecing together a picture of the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2022/texting-insurrection/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F36100ac%2F620d35549d2fda34e794eab3%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F25%2F70%2F620d35549d2fda34e794eab3

The panicked texts started landing in Mark Meadows’s phone long before thousands of supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s victory.

Many were sent to Meadows by Fox News hosts, lawmakers and other Trump allies urging him to get his boss — cocooned in his private dining room just off the Oval Office — to put a halt to the assault.

The January 6th riots were wrong but not as deadly as everyone wants them to be. There was no coup, no insurrection, just a bunch of dumb people with bad intentions. Last time I checked, congressional business went on as usual that day. The burn loot and murder campaign of summer 2020, however, did much more damage to everyday people and was much more violent.
All Lives Matter

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2022, 08:49:14 AM »
The January 6th riots were wrong but not as deadly as everyone wants them to be. There was no coup, no insurrection, just a bunch of dumb people with bad intentions. Last time I checked, congressional business went on as usual that day. The burn loot and murder campaign of summer 2020, however, did much more damage to everyday people and was much more violent.

Lol. Business went on “as usual?”  Is it “usual” for Congress-people to have to leave the floor, barricade the doors, and have protesters sit in the Speaker’s chair?

Sure they finished their job eventually, and I’m not labeling it a coup, but to claim that it went on “as usual” is a really, really stupid statement. Protesters invaded the capitol to prevent the essential democratic process from occurring. It amazes me that anyone would minimize that.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 08:50:51 AM by Clarissa »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Merit Matters

• Walk-On
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2022, 08:52:39 AM »
Lol. Business went on “as usual?”  Is it “usual” for Congress-people to have to leave the floor, barricade the doors, and have protesters sit in the Speaker’s chair?

Sure they finished their job eventually, and I’m not labeling it a coup, but to claim that it went on “as usual” is a really, really stupid statement.
Can agree on that. I am just saying in the grand scheme of things, the government went on.
All Lives Matter

• All American
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2022, 08:54:40 AM »
Can agree on that. I am just saying in the grand scheme of things, the government went on.

And in the grand scheme of things, Minneapolis has recovered from the BLM protests. I’m not sure that’s the standard we want to set here though. Bad actions deserve to be recognized as such.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

🏀

• All American
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2022, 08:56:07 AM »

Not all insurrections are successful.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2022, 09:06:11 AM »
Not all insurrections are successful.

This is the new rationalization. Because it was a hamfisted, failed effort by a bunch of incompetents - among them people in the White House and Congress - it's really no big deal.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2022, 09:16:04 AM »
And in the grand scheme of things, Minneapolis has recovered from the BLM protests. I’m not sure that’s the standard we want to set here though. Bad actions deserve to be recognized as such.

Wtf are you talking about. It’s just a sh1t show here. Police shootings, protests, record murders, car jackings galore.  Hell, I’ve caught people breaking into cars in my driveway and witnessed a car theft in my neighborhood.

We still have a couple more trials to go yet this summer.  Ugh, it will be a long, hot summer.

This is your dumbest post yet. 

We can’t even keep our garage door open in the summer for fear of people entering your house while you are in the backyard cutting the grass.  It’s happening every day now in our community.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:19:00 AM by real chili 83 »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2022, 09:19:08 AM »
Wtf are you talking about. It’s just a sh1t show here. Police shootings, protests, record murders, car jackings galore.  Hell, I’ve caught people breaking into cars in my driveway and witnessed a car theft in my neighborhood.

We still have a couple more trials to go yet this summer.  Ugh, it will be a long, hot summer.

Real Chili Thanks for posting and bringing these circumstances to the light of day.

Our company stopped doing business in the Twin Cities to protect the safety of our employees. 
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Goose

• All American
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2022, 09:20:35 AM »
real

Too many people have their head in the sand and want to believe everything is fine. Ironically, it seems like the same people will be talking about Jan. 6th for as long as I have talked about the Al era at MU.

• All American
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2022, 09:23:04 AM »

We can’t even keep our garage door open in the summer for fear of people entering your house while you are in the backyard cutting the grass.  It’s happening every day now in our community.

All because of the BLM protests right?

What you’re describing is happening a lot of places. BLM is just the bogeyman for complex societal problems we don’t want to deal with.

• All American
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2022, 09:24:26 AM »
real

Too many people have their head in the sand and want to believe everything is fine. Ironically, it seems like the same people will be talking about Jan. 6th for as long as I have talked about the Al era at MU.

No one is saying “everything is fine.”  Jeez you people need to learn how to read. 

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2022, 09:26:05 AM »
It got the train rolling.

People have become more brazen. No, crime was not invented two years ago, but the uptick is undeniable. 

• All American
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2022, 09:28:18 AM »
It got the train rolling.

People have become more brazen. No, crime was not invented two years ago, but the uptick is undeniable. 

But the uptick is everywhere.  And its not just crime, it's self-destructive behavior of all sorts.  Car accidents are up.  Drug overdoeses are up. 

I was speaking to the very specific  aftermath of the protests.  Not trying to minimize what citizens are dealing with.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2022, 09:29:13 AM »

There's nothing unique happening in Minneapolis. Violent crime is up in the vast majority of American cities, Republican mayor or Democrat, blue state or red state. 
Do you believe the BLM protests are responsible for this? If so, show your math.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2022, 09:30:47 AM »
Face palm

• All American
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2022, 09:31:46 AM »
There's nothing unique happening in Minneapolis. Violent crime is up in the vast majority of American cities, Republican mayor or Democrat, blue state or red state. 
Do you believe the BLM protests are responsible for this? If so, show your math.
Face palm

I take it that this means you can't indeed "show your math."