'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: On the bright side: Dan Fitzgerald  (Read 1394 times)

IAmMarquette

• All American
On the bright side: Dan Fitzgerald
« on: February 18, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »
How much do you love the way this kid is playing right now?

The 3 from the corner with a hand in his face
The driving layup-and-1 drawing the foul on Padgett
Consistenly mixing it up on the boards

Who's excited for Fitz's senior season? I sure am.

spartan3186

• All American
Re: On the bright side: Dan Fitzgerald
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 05:07:55 PM »
I totally agree, ive been really high on fitz lately. Which is surprising because i was a big critic early in the season, i was one of the people who thought he was a waste of space. He's really come around the last couple weeks, itll be a big help in the last couple games. However, i do wish he'd move a little more with out the ball, he has a tendency to just stand in the corner... we need to get picks set for him so he stops just standing.

On a side note: speaking of a waste of space i do not understand why kinsella played so many minutes he looked absolutley lost and seemed to provide next to nothing. I do not understand why he was playing over lott,

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 06:36:29 PM »
Indeed, had we won, Fitz's driving layup that FOULED OUT Padget was my play of the game.  Fitz so surprised me with that move, I choked off a picture, and had no idea if I'd gotten it.  I did, but it was too blurry.  Deleted.  >:(

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:33:58 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly with these comments.  Unfortunately for Dan, he had a bad finish to the game.  As Todd Rosiak reports in today's article (Monday), Fitz was the culprit on Sosa's coast-to-coast layup that tied the game as well as being late to cover Smith on the game winner.  Fitz also had a poor unforced TO at the 2 minute mark with about 23 seconds left on the shot clock.  That one really hurt as well.  Hopefully, he'll learn from these mistakes and help lead MU to wins down the stretch.

feedback