collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Myles Jack  (Read 829 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Myles Jack
« on: October 06, 2015, 12:36:16 PM »
Leaving UCLA and entering NFL draft.

Wow.

jesmu84

• All American
Re: Myles Jack
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 11:53:08 PM »
Mora's comments are dumb.

Just heard the kid has a $5mil insurance policy if he doesn't go first round. How can he afford to pay for that?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 03:04:18 AM »
at 6'1 245, he's going to have to grow into a linebacker position or shrink into a def. back position if he's fast enough.  otherwise he's a "tweener and better be able to hit like a jackhammer.  never really heard much about him before, so...it's not like he's in jj's territory or aything
don't...don't don't don't don't

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 08:36:50 AM »
He's one of the best defenders I have seen in college football the last 15 years.  A great football player that plays both ways.

The knee injury killed UCLA this year...3 defensive starters out for the year, all three NFL prospects with Jack a 1st rounder.

As for Jim, I'll defend him because I think it is largely taken out of context and we have been family friends of the Moras for close to forty years (Dick, Jim Sr, Nancy, Suzie, Sandy, Stacey).  He's mostly a good dude, but intense as hell.    Not always understood.  In my view Jack has to go pro, but understand where Jim is coming from

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 08:44:56 AM »
at 6'1 245, he's going to have to grow into a linebacker position or shrink into a def. back position if he's fast enough.  otherwise he's a "tweener and better be able to hit like a jackhammer.  never really heard much about him before, so...it's not like he's in jj's territory or aything

If you are fast and smart, good defensive coordinators can figure out where to use you.  Darren Woodson was an undersized, fast linebacker like Jack and he had a long NFL career.  If he rehabs well, I could see a team like Green Bay taking him because he would fit well in that scheme.

feedback