collapse

* Recent Posts

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[Today at 09:00:07 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:11:08 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by TSmith34, Inc.
[May 04, 2024, 08:28:28 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[May 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[May 04, 2024, 07:00:37 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Boston Folks?  (Read 12485 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: Boston Folks?
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »
Hey all! Currently in NH. Going to Boston Thursday and Friday. Where should I park my car? I heard not to drive in.

Thanks!

Eric

What reinko said.  I've done similar before when I stayed at my cousins house in Needham.

But if you do drive in, the last time I did I parked in a garage located under Boston Common.  It was convenient to everything.

mubb34

• Team Captain
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2015, 02:43:52 PM »
Went to Fenway last night and parked about .5 miles away for $40. Didn't have to wait in traffic either. I have been to a lot of sporting events and not much can rival the Fenway experience! Tour was also worth all $30. Brewery day today! Sam Adams and Harpoon. Ending the day with some seafood at Barking Crab. Hitting up No Name this weekend.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »
Went to Fenway last night and parked about .5 miles away for $40. Didn't have to wait in traffic either. I have been to a lot of sporting events and not much can rival the Fenway experience! Tour was also worth all $30. Brewery day today! Sam Adams and Harpoon. Ending the day with some seafood at Barking Crab. Hitting up No Name this weekend.

Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but there is an observation deck at the prudential center
http://www.boston-discovery-guide.com/prudential-skywalk.html

It was closed last time I was in Boston, so I can't say first-hand how good the views are

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2015, 04:30:15 PM »

Nice!