[Today at 09:42:25 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by #UnleashSean
[Today at 09:35:14 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 12:50:43 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: There's no need for scoop to ever say anything bad about Crean again  (Read 6317 times)

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: There's no need for scoop to ever say anything bad about Crean again
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 06:34:12 PM »
Maybe it's a fun stat because two of my alma maters are at the top, but in the last 2+ seasons (2011 season to present):

IU has ten wins against top 10 teams, second in the country.

lol. Boss man, you're always good for a chuckle.

"Indiana's season has been disappointing thus far"

Lil Boss Man: "Well, uhh, since 2011 they have more wins against top 10 teams in the country!"

"Great! I4 was in the top 10 most of last year, right?"

Lil Boss Man: "yes! Even though we got bounced in the tourney before teams like MU & WSU, we were the CONSENSUS! to win it all.. we also hold the record for the most games lost as a #1 since 2011!"

"That's cute! Um, want to get back to this year?"

Lil Boss Man: "Yes! Let's talk about those wins against top 10 teams I was just bragging about! The last two were: (1) winning at home against Michigan, which we have now done 16 of the last 17 times we've hosted them - pretty amazing, huh?! .. and (2) we beat wisconsin-madison on our home floor and rushed the court! It was a HUGE win against another top 10 team! They are so good. Obviously their 4-5 big ten record speaks for itself. Man we are great!!!!"
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 07:41:31 PM »
Maybe it's a fun stat because two of my alma maters are at the top, but in the last 2+ seasons (2011 season to present):

IU has ten wins against top 10 teams, second in the country.

1st, KU, with 12.

There are always going to be complainers and haters, that's just life.  There will be people today that will say Peyton Manning is an average QB because he lost another Super Bowl.  There's nothing you can really do but just shake your head at people like this.  For how many years did Lebron just get crapped on at every turn for not winning the championship?  Fans will be fans, and non-fans will be that and then some. 

I have never heard anyone say that Peyton is an average quarterback. Ever. Nor have I ever heard anyone say Lebron is an average basketball player. I have heard lots of people call TC average, though. Are you seriously comparing him to Manning and James?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »
They're all males. I'll give him that.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"