collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Car seats at Bradley Center  (Read 4180 times)

robmufan

• All American
Re: Car seats at Bradley Center
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 09:03:09 AM »
Gotta take em while they are under 2...usually free! The hell if im paying for a ticket for a 4 year old to care about popcorn!

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 10:40:42 AM »

I never took my kids to sporting events until they were at least four years old.  It was better that way.

If you never took them before they were four, how would you know if it was better that way?

I've taken my kids as infants, toddlers and on up. Infants are far easier than four years olds. They don't get bored and ask to leave early. Don't want to get up and walk around every 10 minutes. Don't demand trips to the gift shop. Don't ask for every food item in the building. Etc., etc.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 10:47:47 AM »
If you never took them before they were four, how would you know if it was better that way?

Because I don't want to spend time with them at a sporting event when they are younger than that.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »

Because I don't want to spend time with them at a sporting event when they are younger than that.

Yet a 4 year old is the ideal conversation maker to discuss the finer points of the Swing offense, Dom Capers 3-4 D or the great Lebron vs Kobe debate.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2017, 12:13:56 PM »
Yet a 4 year old is the ideal conversation maker to discuss the finer points of the Swing offense, Dom Capers 3-4 D or the great Lebron vs Kobe debate.

Today's 4 year olds are very advanced. They can tell you how to adequately defend the triangle offense and what you have to do to beat Dom Capers defense (show up, have pulse)

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 01:50:56 PM »

Stavros Georgiou, is that you?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.