collapse

* Recent Posts

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 01:42:55 PM]

Big East response to NCAA antitrust settlement by lawdog77
[Today at 01:25:20 PM]

NIL Future by muwarrior69
[Today at 11:39:44 AM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by MU82
[May 20, 2024, 10:14:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ok, So Which One of You Cats Are Responsible, Hey?  (Read 2407 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Ok, So Which One of You Cats Are Responsible, Hey?
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:57:08 PM »
Wisconsin farm worker accused of sex with an animal
By Tom Kertscher Sept. 26, 2015 4:48 p.m.
TWEETEMAIL PRINT
A 20-year-old Neillsville man is scheduled to appear in Clark County Circuit Court on Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal, court records show.

Gideon D. Swartzentruber is accused of having sex with a donkey, the Marshfield News-Herald reported.

The act allegedly occurred shortly before noon Sept. 1 in a Neillsville barn where Swartzentruber was working.

The newspaper quoted a police report as saying that when asked why he had intercourse with the donkey, Swartzentruber said his "privates were out of control" and that he "got crazy and carried away."
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Re: Ok, So Which One of You Cats Are Responsible, Hey?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:06:10 PM »
Brent back recruiting?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:50:55 PM »
'Swartzentruber'    I got nothing.   I just like saying and writing that name. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »
Wisconsin farm worker accused of sex with an animal
By Tom Kertscher Sept. 26, 2015 4:48 p.m.
TWEETEMAIL PRINT
A 20-year-old Neillsville man is scheduled to appear in Clark County Circuit Court on Wednesday on a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal, court records show.

Gideon D. Swartzentruber is accused of having sex with a donkey, the Marshfield News-Herald reported.

The act allegedly occurred shortly before noon Sept. 1 in a Neillsville barn where Swartzentruber was working.

The newspaper quoted a police report as saying that when asked why he had intercourse with the donkey, Swartzentruber said his "privates were out of control" and that he "got crazy and carried away."

I am not going to Bing this story but it is almost too good to be true. I especially like the quote that his, "privates were out of control..."

Frankly, as a red blooded American male, I have been stricken with that same syndrome on many an occasion.

Death on call

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 05:22:54 AM »
I am not going to Bing this story but it is almost too good to be true. I especially like the quote that his, "privates were out of control..."

Frankly, as a red blooded American male, I have been stricken with that same syndrome on many an occasion.

wtf??  so they must of walked in seeing the donkey with a marlboro??

all the veeaagrey in the world ain't gonna allow this to happen here...i mean, come on!!!!
don't...don't don't don't don't

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 10:26:49 AM »
Dude got some ass
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 10:39:19 AM »
Dude got some ass

Any port in a storm...

Death on call

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 05:56:26 PM »
hope he was gentle ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

tower912

• All American
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 08:03:43 PM »
Swartzentruber.       
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

augoman

• All American
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2015, 10:25:55 PM »
is it okay if they're engaged?

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2015, 09:00:02 AM »
Boys... you can't be imprisoned for watching an inter-species sex act. You'll walk. The worst I'll get is a huge fine for animal abuse, and alot of disgusted looks from ass-wipe conservatives who can't appreciate sexual exploration.

I miss my donkey.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2015, 09:28:24 AM »
Boys... you can't be imprisoned for watching an inter-species sex act. You'll walk. The worst I'll get is a huge fine for animal abuse, and alot of disgusted looks from ass-wipe conservatives who can't appreciate sexual exploration.

I miss my donkey.

It sounds like it is a crime in Clark County WI.

I don't know about you guys but I could have been accused of that crime on a few Saturdays freshman year at Marquette...

I think it was known as "Going Schwartzenruber" in McCormick 

Death on call

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2015, 01:33:15 PM »
So Dan, you're sayin' some of them TMSUB's looked like horse's asses, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2015, 01:40:25 PM »

I miss my donkey.

Much preferred when the time they were discussing the moral implications of destroying a war machine but in the process killing innocent independent contractors.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2015, 02:19:08 PM »
So Dan, you're sayin' some of them TMSUB's looked like horse's asses, hey?

Doc

I think a lot of big asses looked considerably smaller in the Lanche the night before...

Death on call

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 03:49:14 PM »
Much preferred when the time they were discussing the moral implications of destroying a war machine but in the process killing innocent independent contractors.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG..... Whatever it is you're doing this weekend, Eng, put two hours aside, download 'Clerks 2,' grab a six-pack of your choice and you can thank me Monday morning.

[I usually don't get crazy about making a movie recommendation, but I get super-excited when such an opportunity to change someone's life for the better presents itself.]
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 04:15:47 PM »
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG..... Whatever it is you're doing this weekend, Eng, put two hours aside, download 'Clerks 2,' grab a six-pack of your choice and you can thank me Monday morning.

[I usually don't get crazy about making a movie recommendation, but I get super-excited when such an opportunity to change someone's life for the better presents itself.]

Oh I've seen it at least half a dozen times, just don't really care for it.....much prefer Mallrats and the original.  In a shootout I'd take Dogma over it as well.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 06:50:09 PM »
Another fine Wisco Boy immortalized...

<a href="http://youtu.be/3H_np4PP5yQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://youtu.be/3H_np4PP5yQ</a>

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 07:11:48 PM »
Good lord, are Phiranna Man and Jimmy Bud Weiser still alive?

feedback