collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: reporting from Vieques, PR  (Read 3726 times)

Sir Lawrence

• All American
reporting from Vieques, PR
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »
Here on spring break with Mrs. Sir Lawrence, and the four adult offspring.   The beaches here are breath takingly beautiful.  yesterday  we are at a beach called Media Luna, and I give daughter number two one of those powder blue hats from the G'Town game to wear.  We walk up to waters edge, and there is a young woman wearing the same cap!  Turns out she is there on break with three sophomore MU friends.  One is from Puerto Rico.  I asked if she knew anything about Butch Lee--sad to report that she never heard of him.  Any way, hoping to find a spot to catch the game on Thursday-if not, I'll be checking here.  Great to see MU travelling so well.
Ludum habemus.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: reporting from Vieques, PR
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 12:39:49 PM »
If you meet a guy with no shirt and jeans on named Dito, tell your daughters to run.   :D

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:06:35 PM »
that describes most of the men on the beach, but I totally appreciate the advice.
Ludum habemus.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:56:47 PM »
I forgot to mention that they speak spanish here, and "dito" in espanol sounds something like "zig y fri boy."
Ludum habemus.