collapse

* Recent Posts

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[Today at 09:00:07 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:11:08 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by TSmith34, Inc.
[May 04, 2024, 08:28:28 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[May 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[May 04, 2024, 07:00:37 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Tough Guy Keefe/Mazos  (Read 20877 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Tough Guy Keefe/Mazos
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2021, 08:19:23 PM »
But what is that?

Listen, I know some here think I'm just a clown, but here's what I can say with certainty in this case:
1) The email address used to send info to employers is registered to the "Mazos" user
2) Mazos posted once January 27, 2014
3) The IP address from that post is registered to comcast in WA
4) Keefe posted multiple times from that IP address in 2014 (about 800 times), but also specifically 2 days before (Jan 25) and 17 days after (Feb 13). Keefe didn't post at all between those dates.
5) Keefe is the only user other than Mazos to use that IP Address.

So fact is, as the internet works, Keefe, or someone living in his home owns the Mazos account.  Unless this is another "he stopped over for a beer and asked to use the internet", but that's unlikely. 

So, what's the character of someone that sends these emails to other scoopers employers?

listen rocky-you may know all of that, but i was just speaking from my own experiences, if that's ok.  what you and blM are alleging is all news to me and i was just saying, it's not the keefe i know. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

reinko

• All American
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2021, 08:23:02 PM »
  listen rocky-you may know all of that, but i was just speaking from my own experiences, if that's ok.  what you and blM are alleging is all news to me and i was just saying, it's not the keefe i know.

Then just text him and ask him if he did it. Either the deep Scoop state is conspiring against him, or he did it.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2021, 08:26:19 PM »
I could give a sh1t less about Keefe’s alleged accomplishments. He’s proven to be a complete and utter clown, and if this is real it’s well beyond what any of us even imagined. And that’s what really matters. Defending this is hysterical.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2021, 08:27:39 PM »
Then just text him and ask him if he did it. Either the deep Scoop state is conspiring against him, or he did it.

if google is "your friend", google his phone number and text him yourself.  you miss the email bl M  doxxed  out to the whole scoop nation before rocky edited it out?  call your buddy bl M and ask him for it. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2021, 08:29:52 PM »
  if google is "your friend", google his phone number and text him yourself.  you miss the email bl M  doxxed  out to the whole scoop nation before rocky edited it out?  call your buddy bl M and ask him for it.

Lol
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2021, 08:33:23 PM »

Ahh yes. Poor Keefe. The real victim here. How will he ever get over having his burner email account get out on MUScoop?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

reinko

• All American
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2021, 08:35:41 PM »

Ok. This is revealing.  You stated multiple times that you don’t know if Keefe/Crash did this, or this isn’t the person you know.  But it’s incumbent ON ME, someone who doesn’t know said Keefe/Crash to “find out” the answer.  All the while you, Lenny, Goose could actually just ask…but y’all won’t.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2021, 08:40:42 PM »
Ok. This is revealing.  You stated multiple times that you don’t know if Keefe/Crash did this, or this isn’t the person you know.  But it’s incumbent ON ME, someone who doesn’t know said Keefe/Crash to “find out” the answer.  All the while you, Lenny, Goose could actually just ask…but y’all won’t.

The Cam Newton defense... plausible deniability

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2021, 08:55:43 PM »
It's the Thin Scoop Line.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2021, 08:58:50 PM »
Every summer/off-season here, there’s always one thread that is the thread of the summer.

This is the wildest thing I’ve ever seen on here.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2021, 08:58:57 PM »
It's the Thin Scoop Line.

I’m more partial to Deep Scoop, TSL certainly plays.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2021, 09:09:58 PM »

no

yes

yes

no

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2021, 09:27:48 PM »
This is high high comedy.  “Im an unabashed and unapologetic fan, of mystery man Keefe who’s funny, smart, so accomplished…who im so excited to meet in August”

Glad I gave you a laugh.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2021, 09:33:43 PM »
I could give a sh1t less about Keefe’s alleged accomplishments. He’s proven to be a complete and utter clown, and if this is real it’s well beyond what any of us even imagined. And that’s what really matters. Defending this is hysterical.

Nobody has defended the actions themselves. Multiple people that know him beyond a screen name and banter in posts have said it seems surprising, but nobody has been like “nah it’s not that bad”.  Multiple people, including myself and Goose, who do know him beyond a messageboard character, have deemed it disappointing and discipline worthy.

People here openly and willingly troll and find humor in it, and likely aren’t antagonist s***stirrers in their personal life.  But yet they find it shocking that anyone finds redeeming qualities (this scenario aside) in a poster they dislike but don’t know beyond Scoop posts

One of first good friends in college, who was on scholarship and super involved in non profit work, was busted stealing a dorm mates’s CC and racking up purchases.  There was an internal (beyond local police) investigation in which I and others were interviewed.  We all expressed surprise and that it was out of character, thought it may have been a mistake. But when we found out it to be true, none of us were like “oh give her a break” and had no issue with her expulsion.  Don’t see sentiment too differently here from those who don’t ardently dislike Keefe the poster

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2021, 09:42:43 PM »
Okay guys, it's either one or the other:

1. You'll support Keefe doxxing someone on the forums, calling up that person's HR department and trying to get them fired all because Keefe got his feelings hurt over something silly.

I don’t support Keefe (or anyone) going after fellow Scoopers outside of this forum. I said as much in my original post.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2021, 10:32:55 PM »
The funniest part in all of this is it was definitely NOT just Goose who was backing up Keefe’s claim that Keefe himself “makes Theo John look like a twig.” Now suddenly all Keefe’s Scoop friends are claiming they’ve never actually met the guy. Are the meat eaters just online daters that share pictures with one another?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2021, 10:54:29 PM »
I met Crash a few years ago when he joined me and my family for a few beers on one of my visits to Seattle. Otherwise, I don’t know him well; although we’ve been friendly in a few PMs, we’re really neither friends nor adversaries.

But this is beyond the pale, and I hope that none of our fellow Scoopers suffered any damage from this.

I truly am sad that any Scooper or Marquette alum would stoop to this. And I actually worry about his mental state, something I don’t say lightly.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2021, 11:06:30 PM »
Deleted my first comment cause it wasn’t worth it. But man that is lame someone would do that and truly hope it wasn’t Keefe or any other regular. What a douche move.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 11:08:46 PM by JamilJaeJamailJrJuan »
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2021, 11:06:59 PM »
Oh for heaven's sake.

Scoop is entertainment. Scoop is a chance to vent, honor, disrespect or kiss the ring of our beloved Marquette Warriors.

If someone is spending time doing anything other than arguing basketball or lifestyle things, they are goofy. I may not like your opinion -- in fact I'm enough of a "Get off my lawn guy" that I probably won't, but I'll fight for your right to say it as long as you don't intentionally and purposefully insult someone.

P.S. -- I doubt a lot of you like my opinions but I appreciate that you listen and even that you argue with me. And if you want to call my HR department, private message me and I'll tell you how -- NOT!!!!!!!

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2021, 11:43:58 PM »
The funniest part in all of this is it was definitely NOT just Goose who was backing up Keefe’s claim that Keefe himself “makes Theo John look like a twig.” Now suddenly all Keefe’s Scoop friends are claiming they’ve never actually met the guy. Are the meat eaters just online daters that share pictures with one another?

Only Lenny has said he never met him.  Plenty of people have.  But go off king

Goose

• All American
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2021, 04:41:05 AM »
Bias

I supported the theory that Keefe made Theo look like a twig? If I did, which I doubt, I would have had to been blitzed or looking to piss someone off.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2021, 06:33:06 AM »
TSmith

Hopefully we are all grown adults and can make decisions for ourselves. Keefe has been a very good friend to me over the years and I appreciate that. If he sent the email, then scoop can make the call. Again, I have no idea if he sent email or not and not my job to play detective.

You're a coward.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2021, 07:18:55 AM »
Catching up on this thread and…holy effing cow! Keefe’s kind of a douche but this suggests there might be something genuinely wrong with him. Creepy stuff. I hope he gets help.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2021, 07:38:18 AM »
To answer the questions, I've poked fun at Keefe pretty dang consistently about his "I am all that is man, I make Theo look like a twig, unless you've climbed Kilamenjaro with a 150 lb backpack on in under 2 hours you cannot talk to me" schtick constantly over a number of years.  As has been said, he hadn't been posting in a while, so I hadn't done this in a while.  It seems to have been fairly out of nowhere.  And it appears I was not the only one.

As far as how he knows where I work, some Meat Eaters seem to have figured out who I am (and I don't really care...although I guess I should've), so I'm sure he found out my name and then did some internet stalking.

Pretty weird.

Watch out for people who are always bragging about who they are. A lion will never have to tell you it's a lion.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2021, 07:40:40 AM »
You're a coward.

I wont make excuses for what BLM claims happened to him.

However, before some of you start throwing stones, examine your own behavior.  There are a number of people on this board that wont hesitate to resort to some very ugly name calling towards people that simply have a different opinion.  BLM clearly falls in that camp.  Also, see above. It's incredibly ironic that the "woke crowd" are the absolute worst offenders on this board.

I too have done my share of antagonizing, having fun baiting the easily triggered woke posse.  Probably not my best look, but what the hell.

I'm going to amble on now, before Sultan comes on to remind me that I am free to pick up my ball and go home.

Hope everyone has a great 4th!

feedback