collapse

* Recent Posts

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by BLWarrior91
[Today at 08:41:56 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:11:08 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[Today at 05:22:49 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by TSmith34, Inc.
[May 04, 2024, 08:28:28 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by Jay Bee
[May 04, 2024, 10:20:49 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by Uncle Rico
[May 04, 2024, 07:00:37 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Tough Guy Keefe/Mazos  (Read 20874 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Tough Guy Keefe/Mazos
« on: June 30, 2021, 12:29:45 PM »
Don’t cross up big tough guy Keefe or he might pull a move only real men pull. He might go to the HR department…of a company he does not work at…to report the “inappropriate behavior” of spending time on websites that are not work related.

Problem for him is that the HR department might laugh it off and send you an email letting you know in case you wanted to look into who “John Mazos” is. The issue for him is he apparently forgot he had used that same email address to register a second MUScoop account. Google is a powerful tool. Oops.

Thanks for the laugh Keefer. Super tough guy of you. Internet stalking someone and then trying to doxx them, while doing exactly what you say is “inappropriate behavior” yourself.

Douche.

edit: removed email address.  re-doxxing isn't cool.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:00:26 PM by BLM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
Re: Tough Guy Keefe/Mazos
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 12:54:46 PM »
Peak snowflake.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 01:01:20 PM »
Don’t cross up big tough guy Keefe or he might pul a move only real men pull. He might go to the HR department…of a company he does not work at…to report the “inappropriate behavior” of spending time on websites that are not work related.

Problem for him is that the HR department might laugh it off and send you an email letting you know in case you wanted to look into who “John Mazos” is. The issue for him is he apparently forgot he had used that same email address to register a second MUScoop account. Google is a powerful tool. Oops.

Thanks for the laugh Keefer. Super tough guy of you. Internet stalking someone and then trying to doxx them, while doing exactly what you say is “inappropriate behavior” yourself.

Douche.
Chicos allegedly did something similar awhile back.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 01:16:09 PM by rocky_warrior »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 01:04:48 PM »
Wait ... are you saying keefe complained about your Scoop activities to your HR department?
What the actual f---?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 01:08:22 PM »
Great. You’ve outed him so Now we are going to have to listen to more of his infantile bragging to prove to Scoopers what a man he is.

Hopefully, using Scoop to try to get someone fired will finally result in his permanent suspension.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 01:13:47 PM »
😂😂😂😂

Glad your job took it well. What a genuinely dislikable move that is.

Idk why none of his friends on here ever call him out. If the handful of people I know on here were to pull that I'd be first in line saying "seriously? Get your crap together"
Maigh Eo for Sam

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2021, 01:14:42 PM »
wat?

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2021, 01:19:22 PM »
The first rule about MUScoop is do not talk about MUScoop.  2nd rule, same.

I guess we need a third rule: Do not turn your Scoop brothers in to HR.

Kinda thought that would go without saying, ffs. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2021, 01:19:54 PM »
LOL

He tried to call the thunder down on you, but didn't have a warthog. 

So this is now his (and a few of his peers MO).  Dox and tell the 'teacher'...  what's next?  Swatting?

What an absolute loser.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2021, 01:20:02 PM »
And to clarify, there's a very good chance scoop user mazos and keefe are the same person, but I don't think they are "John Mazos".  In fact I know "they" are not.

And BLM, sorry to hear a scooper did this.  Be better people.

Please don't hate on the Mazos Burger people, this isn't them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 01:26:08 PM by rocky_warrior »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2021, 01:31:02 PM »
"When people show you who they are, believe them" - M. Angelou

The plagiarizer of holocaust-denying websites, jealous ranter about 1st responders, running-to-cry-to-HR guy has been showing Scoop who he is forever.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2021, 01:34:26 PM »
How did you piss him off that much?

Did he plagiarize his complaint from elsewhere too?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2021, 01:40:46 PM »
Don’t cross up big tough guy Keefe or he might pul a move only real men pull. He might go to the HR department…of a company he does not work at…to report the “inappropriate behavior” of spending time on websites that are not work related.

Douche.

edit: removed email address.  re-doxxing isn't cool.

Holy cow
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2021, 01:48:11 PM »
Sorry.  I actually really wasn't even thinking when I posted the email address.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2021, 02:40:10 PM »
In your defense, the email address is very likely bogus, only used for Scoop and sending an email to your HR department. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 02:42:16 PM »
In your defense, the email address is very likely bogus, only used for Scoop and sending an email to your HR department.

And Twitter and Instagram accounts.  Oddly enough, the "check ins" for the Twitter account it's under were all made in the Seattle area.  Weird.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
Holy cow.

I haven't seen him posting in a while. Did I miss a thread? Or did this happen on another website?

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2021, 04:03:48 PM »
So many questions...

1) how did he know where you worked at.
2) what did you do to piss off this man.
3) why isn't he banned

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 04:14:10 PM »
To answer the questions, I've poked fun at Keefe pretty dang consistently about his "I am all that is man, I make Theo look like a twig, unless you've climbed Kilamenjaro with a 150 lb backpack on in under 2 hours you cannot talk to me" schtick constantly over a number of years.  As has been said, he hadn't been posting in a while, so I hadn't done this in a while.  It seems to have been fairly out of nowhere.  And it appears I was not the only one.

As far as how he knows where I work, some Meat Eaters seem to have figured out who I am (and I don't really care...although I guess I should've), so I'm sure he found out my name and then did some internet stalking.

Pretty weird.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 04:21:00 PM »
I can confirm that BLM is not the only poster whose boss was "contacted" in this manner. 

It galactically sickens me that someone is trying to get any Scoop poster fired, which is the fire they are playing with. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 04:46:12 PM »
I can confirm that BLM is not the only poster whose boss was "contacted" in this manner. 

It galactically sickens me that someone is trying to get any Scoop poster fired, which is the fire they are playing with.

It seems unfathomable to me someone would take the time to do this. 
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 04:50:57 PM »

keefe: I'm the manliest man who ever manned.
Also keefe: Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to bring to your attention that someone in your employ said something on the internet that hurt my feels.

This is the craziest Scoop drama since someone audited three years of Chico's posts to try to prove some point or another. Maybe this is crazier.
I legitimately feel bad for anyone whose workplace was contacted.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 04:58:22 PM »

Jfc.

There are Marquette alum/scoopers out there trying to cancel people? I mean, really, actually trying to get them fired from their jobs?

That's incredibly f*cked up.

Mods - how does this behavior not result in a lifetime ban?

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 05:02:06 PM »

This is the mod's fault for not taking action on bad actors. I just can't decide if it's more Rocky's fault or Hilltopper's fault.

In order to right this wrong I would like to be made moderator. I can promise you the following:

1. I will rule with an iron fist
2. I will contact EVERYONE's bosses, quarterly, with a rundown of their MUScoop habits. If you're a sole proprietor, I'll contact your licensing board. If no licensing board, I will contact your mother/wife.
3. Everyone will receive a birthday present annually, paid for by MUScoop's ample treasury
4. The COVID board will be renamed the Perpetual Pandemic board because we all know that's where we're headed
5. No basketball discussion until November. If you're seen worshiping a student-athlete you will be permabanned
6. The board will be put into read-only mode for 12 hours after every loss

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2021, 05:04:33 PM »
Is anyone here really surprised by this?

I know, personally, that not being part of the meat gnawers made me question my manhood.

feedback