[Today at 11:23:04 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by brewcity77
[Today at 08:37:46 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Hards Alumni
[May 05, 2024, 01:00:40 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by 1SE
[May 05, 2024, 05:22:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wade  (Read 1614 times)

The Lens

• All American
Wade
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:19:29 PM »
As someone who watches way too much Bucks basketball...I know they don't just run teams off the court on the road.  They also don't sweep home and homes.   They did both tonight and Saturday vs the Heat.

I know Wade has little talent around him but I'm starting to get the impression he's dialed it down a notch.  It pains me to say this but I think LeBron has finally passed him by.  Wade is not making his teammates better.  Now maybe he knows this is a lost cause and with FA approaching there's no point in killing yourself for 45 wins when there is so much money on the table.  In any case though, it seems like a disappointing year for him.

Am I the only one who notices this?
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

GOMU1104

• All American
Re: Wade
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 09:28:18 PM »
It is extremely difficult to go 100% for 82 games (yes...even for the great D Wade). Throw in the fact that their only legit second option, Beasley, is injured and they have no PG...makes it tough on D Wade.

Should be interesting to see what he does in Free Agency. Miami can pay him 20 million more than any other team.

MUCrew

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »
It is extremely difficult to go 100% for 82 games (yes...even for the great D Wade). Throw in the fact that their only legit second option, Beasley, is injured and they have no PG...makes it tough on D Wade.

Should be interesting to see what he does in Free Agency. Miami can pay him 20 million more than any other team.

Let's hope for Wade's sake (and to an extent the excitement of free agency) that winning is a bit more important than money.  Consider me in the minority here.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 12:18:46 PM »
Da Bulls. 

feedback