[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Billy Hoyle
[May 06, 2024, 05:33:31 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by BLWarrior91
[May 06, 2024, 05:19:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by burger
[May 06, 2024, 03:05:13 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Here's a change I think Wojo should consider for the last two games and BET  (Read 4673 times)

Clam Crowder

• All American
Re: Here's a change I think Wojo should consider for the last two games and BET
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 08:43:25 AM »
I have heavily defended Wojo until this weekend. To bitch about the court when he agreed to play through...is inexcusable and a wimp move. We lost because our defense sucks, we can't rebound, and our bread and butter and everything offense went stagnant.

Loss on Wojo not the court....Last play was atrocious...I hate to not be able to defend it but the learning points for the players should be picked up by the coach too

tower912

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »
The notion of Katin being a point forward is intriguing.    He has done a nice job breaking the press.    He would probably be guarding the 3 on defense and would therefore have a forward guarding him as he brought the ball up.    Having Markus and Rowsey popping out for catch-and-shoot 3's would be cool.     Defensively, it would be a disaster.     But, what the hell, the team has been a defensive disaster anyway, so why not?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 01:10:47 PM »
The notion of Katin being a point forward is intriguing.    He has done a nice job breaking the press.    He would probably be guarding the 3 on defense and would therefore have a forward guarding him as he brought the ball up.    Having Markus and Rowsey popping out for catch-and-shoot 3's would be cool.     Defensively, it would be a disaster.     But, what the hell, the team has been a defensive disaster anyway, so why not?

Katin left UNLV for USC bc UNLV refused to guarantee him the PG position and Katin saw PG as his best path to the NBA.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/one-and-one/2013/05/27/unlv-katin-reinhardt-transfer

The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 01:26:37 PM »
Katin left UNLV for USC bc UNLV refused to guarantee him the PG position and Katin saw PG as his best path to the NBA.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/one-and-one/2013/05/27/unlv-katin-reinhardt-transfer

Best and only path to the NBA is to buy a ticket.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 01:58:38 PM »

Look at those tattoo-less arms!
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »
Wojo really needs to consider this for the stretch run...they have been turning it over way too much, and that's obviously not going to end well. Kaitin at point, he's a good distributor, handles the ball well..AND it would give MU a bigger starting Lineup. Rowsey can come off the bench. 
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.