[Today at 12:50:43 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by wadesworld
[May 06, 2024, 10:32:52 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Billy Hoyle
[May 06, 2024, 05:33:31 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?  (Read 23443 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2020, 08:20:32 PM »
This thread is making me thirsty
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2020, 08:22:15 PM »
What hole exactly? The first paragraph is merely pointing out that you and your side have huge intellectual inconsistencies with your beliefs about media and refuse to admit it.

Where did I say that no evidence exists? I say "it likely happened" you say "get your hand out of your pants" which of us seems like a mature stable adult? I'll gladly look at your link when you acknowledge you hold the media to different standards when it agrees with you.

First, I did not accuse you of Toobin-ing (side note, did you see he was whacked today).

Second, there are media that pass along facts and there are media that traffic in partisan opinion.  Facts can be found on many sites, from hard left to hard right and all in-between.  Partisan opinions are mostly found on page 1 of The New York Times.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2020, 08:22:34 PM »
How are people still responding to Heise? He doesn’t get enough attention so all he can do is talk about jerking dudes off. How have people not realized his high is getting you to click his posts? He literally admitted it. He’d rather intentionally be seen as the fool he is than be a Scoop nobody.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Tortuga94

• Walk-On
« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2020, 08:25:23 PM »
I brought this up in the locked vote thread, but assuming he is not in jail I do believe he will run again in 2024.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1326701255431958528

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2020, 08:26:38 PM »
I lost my circle jerk decoder ring so I have no idea what trivial and insignificant event you referring to.

That's not all you lost.  Let me translate for you - there will be nothing substantive in those 234 pages, other than how much time it'll waste getting thrown out. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2020, 08:27:26 PM »
How are people still responding to Heise? He doesn’t get enough attention so all he can do is talk about jerking dudes off. How have people not realized his high is getting you to click his posts? He literally admitted it. He’d rather intentionally be seen as the fool he is than be a Scoop nobody.

You buddy Fluffy (is that your right and or left hand) dared me to come back.

Lol. This election isn’t close so I most certainly wouldn’t support what you are suggesting.

But high-tailing it out of here when getting called out on your bullsh*t is peak Heisey.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2020, 08:30:01 PM »
That's not all you lost.  Let me translate for you - there will be nothing substantive in those 234 pages, other than how much time it'll waste getting thrown out.

This might very well be correct.  But the effort is more important than waking Joe from his afternoon nap for an intelligence briefing he'll forget before his 4:30 dinner ... 70 days before he is President.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #307 on: November 11, 2020, 08:32:48 PM »
This might very well be correct.  But the effort is more important than waking Joe from his afternoon nap for an intelligence briefing he'll forget before his 4:30 dinner ... 70 days before he is President.

No need to waste any more time based on the abject stupidity of your response. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #308 on: November 11, 2020, 08:35:08 PM »
No need to waste any more time based on the abject stupidity of your response.

enjoy yourself

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #309 on: November 11, 2020, 08:37:18 PM »
Thank you ...

At least you appear understand there is actual evidence of fraud that has been submitted, despite what today's New York Times crack investigators said earlier today.  So, stop with the now 12 pages that the republic is at risk of annihilation because Biden cannot get an intelligence briefing 70 days before the inauguration.

Trump has the absolute right to do this. And it is not out of line. Ask Al Gore.

(And for the record, I don't think he is over-turning the election either, but I cannot stop laughing at the circle jerk that Trump is ruining democracy by doing this)

Uh no. This is trash and rightfully being treated as such. It’s desperation. Sure it’s his “right,” but the President Elect is right...it’s embarrassing.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
« Reply #310 on: November 11, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
I think this now plays well here
But I like to throw handfuls...

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #311 on: November 11, 2020, 08:41:32 PM »
First, I did not accuse you of Toobin-ing (side note, did you see he was whacked today).

Second, there are media that pass along facts and there are media that traffic in partisan opinion.  Facts can be found on many sites, from hard left to hard right and all in-between.  Partisan opinions are mostly found on page 1 of The New York Times.

you're right you said you'd understand it's hard to get a hand free right now in combination with a circle jerk reference. Very different and much more mature than straight up saying that I'm Toobining, which I do appreciate the funny culture reference there.

Your link is referring to the sticky note thing. I imagine soon they'll be able to track down this judge, plus the others in charge and get to the bottom of this. If it amounts to something then I'm al for a free and fair election. If it doesn't and this guys lying I hope he's brought up on perjury. If the judge was lying to make something seem like something it wasn't then I hope she's blacklisted from judging and doxxed.
Maigh Eo for Sam

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #312 on: November 11, 2020, 08:53:34 PM »
Please stop digging yourself into a hole and actually read the link.  What you will find is pdfs of all 234 pages that were submitted to the court.  Actual court documents, not media speculation.

I understand it is hard to get a hand free right now, but here is a link, one click, to a court document with evidence

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598.1.3.pdf

And to repeat, I do not know if this is significant or not, neither do you or the rest of the circle jerk.

But I do know it is actual evidence when you keep insisting that none exists.

I'm going to respond one time to you.

That is not evidence. It is hearsay. So many things wrong with that "evidence".

1. The person, witness if you are generous, can't provide the poll persons name, or identity that supposedly was the eye-witness.

2. They can't confirm whether the actual date received was on 11/2. Just because the ballot was being adjudicated on 11/4, does not mean it was received on 11/4. Actually, it lmplies that it was received much earlier. Because adjudicated ballots are first collected, processed, tabulated, scanned etc., before it is determined that there was an issue with that ballot that required adjudication.

3. For adjudicated ballots, 3 people on a bipartisan committee need to evaluate all aspects of the ballot and all agree that everything is valid. Why didn't any of the people on the bipartisan  committee raise an issue, why just the poll-watcher.

Any and all judges would throw this and the attorney out of their courtroom immediately, and be pretty ticked off that their time was being wasted.

Also, any attorney should investigate, identify the poll challenger (as a more direct witness), find the poll worker, and include both of their sworn statements, as well as sworn statements from all others working that table/zone. Anything less than that level of investigation is gross negligence, and worse than a 6th grade book report effort.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #313 on: November 11, 2020, 08:58:16 PM »
I brought this up in the locked vote thread, but assuming he is not in jail I do believe he will run again in 2024.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1326701255431958528

He will announce he is running (likely won't).

He will do so to allow fundraising right away. Pay off debts, and keep funneling campaign money to his businesses. He has quite successfully used his campaigns as essentially a money laundering scheme.

Donations come in. The bulk get paid to a "consulting company," who then can pay whoever they wish, whatever amounts they want without being subject to public reporting and scrutiny.

https://apnews.com/article/campaigns-campaign-finance-donald-trump-politics-elections-1129d0391021da3282ff99378656a920