[May 06, 2024, 06:06:48 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Billy Hoyle
[May 06, 2024, 05:33:31 PM]

Most Painful Transfers In MUBB History? by BLWarrior91
[May 06, 2024, 05:19:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by burger
[May 06, 2024, 03:05:13 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Warriors vs Cavaliers II  (Read 24180 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Warriors vs Cavaliers II
« Reply #450 on: June 19, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »
In before the lock.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #451 on: June 19, 2016, 09:07:34 AM »
Hey Boo Boo, now that your buddy's gone, does that make you number one bigot around here?

Unnecessary, uncalled for shot.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU82

• All American
« Reply #452 on: June 19, 2016, 09:12:17 AM »
You and I are more aligned politically then I am with Chicos.  Yet I typically find your presentation below par. 

Nobody here gives a rat's rump what you or your alter ego think of my presentation or anybody else's presentation.

Now, please tell us more about the parties you've attended and the thousands of celeb friends hoopaloop has.

Go Warriors!

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #453 on: June 19, 2016, 09:18:58 AM »
Hey Boo Boo, now that your buddy's gone, does that make you number one bigot around here?

I thought the politics board was closed.

Vegasbaby

• Walk-On
« Reply #454 on: June 19, 2016, 09:47:49 AM »
Nobody here gives a rat's rump what you or your alter ego think of my presentation or anybody else's presentation.

Now, please tell us more about the parties you've attended and the thousands of celeb friends hoopaloop has.

Go Warriors!

I don't care for your approach in calling people liars, when they are not.  It is unsettling and bears false witness. Cringe when you make those comments.

You claimed he has no friends, another false claim.  My wife and I were hoping to see them this weekend here in Vegas, but they are at a wedding with friends in California.  With friends.  With friends. 

For someone like me who doesn't deal with celebrities, it was so much fun.  Truth be told, his regular friends are great people, at least the ones I have met. 

Vegasbaby

• Walk-On
« Reply #455 on: June 19, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »
I thought the politics board was closed.

Some guys here have a free pass to keep making things political and blasting other members here without punishment. 

Members would be advised to read the terms and conditions when they sign up. 

Vegasbaby

• Walk-On
« Reply #456 on: June 19, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chicos is getting around this week.  Oregon one day, Vegas the next.  What personal friend celebs might he be visiting?  And where will he be tomorrow?

We are heading home in a few hours.  Chico lives in California, that is not where home is for us. I have never been to Oregon in my life. 

Vegasbaby

• Walk-On
« Reply #457 on: June 19, 2016, 10:21:04 AM »
To quote a wise man : "Chicos STFU". Only Chicos would go to Vegas and "pound drinks" and post 10 times in one day to a college basketball message board.

If we are to believe you, then the others you accused of being him this week that did not have 10 posts would not be him?   

MU82

• All American
« Reply #458 on: June 19, 2016, 10:26:28 AM »
I don't care for your approach in calling people liars, when they are not.  It is unsettling and bears false witness. Cringe when you make those comments.

You claimed he has no friends, another false claim.  My wife and I were hoping to see them this weekend here in Vegas, but they are at a wedding with friends in California.  With friends.  With friends. 

For someone like me who doesn't deal with celebrities, it was so much fun.  Truth be told, his regular friends are great people, at least the ones I have met.

zzzzzzzz

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #459 on: June 19, 2016, 11:16:20 AM »
Ok, now that someone opened a nice Game 7 thread, this one has run its course.

feedback