'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: ESPN Full Court  (Read 1261 times)

AlumKCof93

• All American
ESPN Full Court
« on: January 09, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
Its a great thing that MU is on ESPN full court twice during its free preview week.  But despite my appreciation for the free televised games, its frustrating to see the same ESPN and Mike & Mike commercials during these games.  They're not particularly clever and it seems as though they show the same commercials during every commercial break. 

Just a thought.

"Yes, Dinnertime!  The perfect break between work and drunk" - Homer J. Simpson

PuertoRicanNightmare

Re: ESPN Full Court
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »
What about that idiotic Drew Brees "my float is too big to go through the gate" commercial? It wasn't funny the first time I saw it and it's gotten worse with time.

The Man in Gold

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
Act now for the low, low price of $75, you too can watch every ESPN commercial 16 times a game.

-------------

I know thats how they talked me out of my money.  :D
Captain, We need more sweatervests!  TheManInGold has been blinded by the light (off the technicolor sweatervest)

77fan88warrior

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »
Why don't they include ESPNU games on fullcourt? The DePaul game is only availalable on ESPNU despite paying $99 for FC. It's ridiculous to see the horrible programming(billiard ,strongest man, world series of poker) on ESPN and ESPN2 when we are watching MU on FC. Another rant of mine is the fact that ESPN Fullcourt doesn't repeat the their games when channel sits blank.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
Why don't they include ESPNU games on fullcourt? The DePaul game is only availalable on ESPNU despite paying $99 for FC. It's ridiculous to see the horrible programming(billiard ,strongest man, world series of poker) on ESPN and ESPN2 when we are watching MU on FC. Another rant of mine is the fact that ESPN Fullcourt doesn't repeat the their games when channel sits blank.

Every once in awhile they do, but ESPN's goal is to get MSO's to carry ESPNU so they don't want to undercut that product by putting many of those games on Full Court and have customers purchase it that way.  ESPN wants TWC, Charter, etc to carry ESPNU and some have finally begun to do so

feedback