collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Directv automatic renewal of ESPN Fullcourt  (Read 12428 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Directv automatic renewal of ESPN Fullcourt
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »
Here is a copy of Directv's notice from my bill. 03/23     04/22     MLB EXTRA INNINGS 2009 Renewal Notice: No Payment Due       0.00   
If that is your version of transparency, I'm sure a future on Wall Street is yours for the asking. Since I and many others trust Directv to the point of allowing them to automatically debit our credit cards monthly, it's not too much to ask us if we want to renew annually before they place the charge on our accounts.

FYI, I found it interesting that there is no email or phone number to connect with the billing department.

Yes, it appears in the line item of the bill...for two months.

BUT, did you also look on the following bill where it says "Your subscription to MLB Extra Innings will be automatically renewed at the lowest price for the 2009 season." 

It's right there in the right hand column, below the picture.....clearly stated, black and white, no small text. 

The phone number and web address are also printed on the bill right on the front.  On the back, the phone number is also printed again no less than 3 times (I'm looking at a copy right now) along with the web address.

Posted below

Anyone can file a claim with the BBB.  I know we finish first in customer satisfaction every year in the University of Michigan ASI study.  We finish first in JD Power for national providers as well. No one is perfect, but we certainly do our best which is why we continue to grow and cable continues to lose subscribers.  We didn't go from being non existent 16 years ago to the largest video provider in the world by not delivering a solid product and having good customer service, doesn't mean there are incidents where we can be better.

I'm happy to look into your specific situation if you would like, just send me a PM. 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »
Da Coach

Can I ask you one question.....are you getting your bill through a bank, like Bank of America or Wells Fargo?  I'm guessing from your post that you might be.  If so, that would explain a lot of things.

Jamie

PBRme

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 10:53:49 AM »
SUPERBAR
Peace, Love, and Rye Whiskey...May your life and your glass always be full

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »
Here's what your October or November bill says....I just pulled this verbatim from mine.

"RENEWAL NOTICE: You are all set to enjoy another exciting year of ESPN Full Courtâ„¢. We have renewed you at the lowest price of 4 payments of $26/month. Seasonal sports packages are not refundable after the season start"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »
Here's what your October or November bill says....I just pulled this verbatim from mine.

"RENEWAL NOTICE: You are all set to enjoy another exciting year of ESPN Full Courtâ„¢. We have renewed you at the lowest price of 4 payments of $26/month. Seasonal sports packages are not refundable after the season start"

Tell me you actually pay for the service.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »
Tell me you actually pay for the service.

Sort of...I pay for it and then it's credited off because it's part of my job.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 08:17:01 PM »
Maybe I can negotiate a better deal for you.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"