collapse

* Recent Posts

Bill Scholl Retiring by rocket surgeon
[Today at 04:10:17 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccinations & Antibodies  (Read 45526 times)

statnik

• Team Captain
Re: Vaccinations & Antibodies
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2021, 08:34:40 AM »

A virus is "foreign in your body."  Furthermore, a oral therapeutic, an aspirin, tylenol, etc. are all "foreign in your body."

When you take the vaccine you have a 100% chance of putting something foreign in your body, if you avoided doing so there’s a chance you wouldn’t.  It’s called logic, and with the number of breakthroughs lately you’re quite likely getting this foreign entity, in a different manner, twice.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2021, 08:40:33 AM »
When you take the vaccine you have a 100% chance of putting something foreign in your body, if you avoided doing so there’s a chance you wouldn’t.  It’s called logic, and with the number of breakthroughs lately you’re quite likely getting this foreign entity, in a different manner, twice.

Can you answer my questions?

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2021, 08:43:33 AM »

When you take a therapeutic, or an aspirin, or a shot of whiskey, you "have a 100% chance of putting something foreign in your body."
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

🏀

• All American
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2021, 08:45:47 AM »

When you take a therapeutic, or an aspirin, or a shot of whiskey, you "have a 100% chance of putting something foreign in your body."

He’s living on recycled sweat, urine, dead skin cells and fecal matter.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2021, 08:57:20 AM »
Who knew that the movie Idiocracy could be used as a documentary so soon.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2021, 11:51:10 AM »

We know a heck of a lot more about those than we do about a vaccine that’s been in use for less than a year.

• All American
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2021, 12:12:19 PM »
We know a heck of a lot more about those than we do about a vaccine that’s been in use for less than a year.

Again, what do you need to know?  Hundreds of millions of people have gotten the vaccine.  There are few side affects, and its ability to protect people from Covid is incredible. 

I could understand hesitancy a year ago.  Now?  Not at all.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2021, 12:18:10 PM »
Again, what do you need to know?  Hundreds of millions of people have gotten the vaccine.  There are few side affects, and its ability to protect people from Covid is incredible. 

I could understand hesitancy a year ago.  Now?  Not at all.

Side effects are more common than reported, just look at how the NBA was trying to keep one of their players quiet when he claimed the vaccine precipitated heart issues that threatened his career.

Look up Brandon Goodwin.

• All American
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2021, 12:21:35 PM »
Side effects are more common than reported, just look at how the NBA was trying to keep one of their players quiet when he claimed the vaccine precipitated heart issues that threatened his career.

Look up Brandon Goodwin.

Basing personal decisions on anecdotal stories, versus data from a significant volume of cases, is pretty illogical.

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2021, 12:24:04 PM »

Basing personal decisions on anecdotal stories, versus data from a significant volume of cases, is pretty illogical.

When you have a clearly defined agenda trying to be pushed you pretty much have to rely on anecdotes because the media is doing its best to ignore the negative stories and flaws of the vaccine.

• All American
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2021, 12:41:55 PM »
When you have a clearly defined agenda trying to be pushed you pretty much have to rely on anecdotes because the media is doing its best to ignore the negative stories and flaws of the vaccine.

What “agenda?”  And I see we are blaming “the media” now.

Playing all the hits I see.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2021, 01:11:08 PM »
What “agenda?”  And I see we are blaming “the media” now.

Playing all the hits I see.

Pace Sparrow Brain
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

• All American
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2021, 04:52:13 PM »
I found statnik's Twitter handle

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »
Is Statnik the same poster as Pace? Pace seems to vanish a bit and now we have Statnik posting The Who's who of unfounded claims/data and claiming to be the only one that sees the truth.

Same story...different poster. Or same story...same poster.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2021, 08:02:39 PM »
Is Statnik the same poster as Pace? Pace seems to vanish a bit and now we have Statnik posting The Who's who of unfounded claims/data and claiming to be the only one that sees the truth.

Same story...different poster. Or same story...same poster.

It’s actually an IP licensed to an A. Rodgers in Brown County

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2021, 09:02:31 AM »

When you breathe, eat, drink, etc you have a 100% chance of putting something foreign in your body.  It's called logic.

Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2021, 09:04:30 AM »

Look up Brandon Goodwin.

You do realize that correlation does not equal causation, right?  A certain part of the population has undiagnosed heart conditions.

Look up Isaiah Austin, et al.

Drawing a straight line between the vaccine and a newly found heart condition is stupidity of the highest degree.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2021, 09:06:18 AM »
You do realize that correlation does not equal causation, right?  A certain part of the population has undiagnosed heart conditions.

Drawing a straight line between the vaccine and a newly found heart condition is stupidity of the highest degree.

Hank Gathers collapsed on a basketball court.

Ipso fatso, basketball causes cardiomyopathy.

I mean, that's science!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2021, 09:29:08 AM »

Look up Brandon Goodwin.

He had blood clots. Athletes are at higher risk for them, period. Correlation is not causation.

See this link. 2015, 2 active NBA players, and a retired NBA players developed blood clots in the lungs in a span of 3-weeks. Were they giving our COVID vaccines in 2015?

https://www.stoptheclot.org/news/three-nba-players-affected-by-blood-clots-in-recent-weeks/

What you are seeing here, is a person looking or a reason for "why me," and then blaming a vaccine, when it is just bad look and normal statistical probabilities in the NBA population. If anything, we've seen fewer of these cases lately than statistically expected in that population.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2021, 11:58:56 AM »

Hopefully you weren’t a sheeple and set your clock back an hour. Why should you do what the government tells you? Media pushing their fall back agenda!

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2021, 12:24:21 PM »

Well then the same should apply when heart related issues are a part of deaths when patients are also found to have COVID, but only recently have some of these deaths been revised to be ‘with COVID instead of ‘from COVID’.  It has to be admitted it works both ways.  The fact that he had these blood clot issues shortly after the vaccine definitely makes it pretty likely it’s vaccine related.

• All American
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2021, 12:27:52 PM »
Well then the same should apply when heart related issues are a part of deaths when patients are also found to have COVID, but only recently have some of these deaths been revised to be ‘with COVID instead of ‘from COVID’.  It has to be admitted it works both ways.  The fact that he had these blood clot issues shortly after the vaccine definitely makes it pretty likely it’s vaccine related.

Expected death stats show we are very likely undercounting Covid deaths. 

Any other softballs you want to toss up there?

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2021, 12:29:59 PM »
Hopefully you weren’t a sheeple and set your clock back an hour. Why should you do what the government tells you? Media pushing their fall back agenda!

I guess if that’s the direction you want to go I might as well live in my own world off the land since I’d be missing all the events that constitute a normal life. It’s a bad comparison to not taking the vaccine, I’ll leave it at that.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2021, 04:16:08 PM »
I guess if that’s the direction you want to go I might as well live in my own world off the land since I’d be missing all the events that constitute a normal life. It’s a bad comparison to not taking the vaccine, I’ll leave it at that.

How old are you? Do you have children, how old?

Serious questions, I know you don't like to answer my questions, but this isn't calling out your terrible takes.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2021, 06:36:45 PM »
My kids (5 and 8) got their first dose today. No post shot symptoms today.