collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: MSU/IU  (Read 3369 times)

jesmu84

• All American
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:03:49 PM by jesmu84 »

jesmu84

• All American
Re: MSU/IU
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 05:05:15 PM »
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8966901/mark-titus-top-12-ncaa-power-rankings-indiana-hoosiers-prohibitive-favorites-national-championship

"It's officially Indiana versus the field....But after their win at Michigan State, it's time to concede that they should be heavy favorites to win the national championship....My biggest remaining concern about Indiana is that Tom Crean continues to refuse to make in-game adjustments. His hidebound ways contributed to the Hoosiers' losses against Butler and Wisconsin and they helped Michigan State keep the game close Tuesday night. But if having a stubborn coach is your only problem, you're in pretty good shape."

this board isn't the only place that notices Crean's possible only flaw.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 05:50:47 PM »
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8966901/mark-titus-top-12-ncaa-power-rankings-indiana-hoosiers-prohibitive-favorites-national-championship

"It's officially Indiana versus the field....But after their win at Michigan State, it's time to concede that they should be heavy favorites to win the national championship....My biggest remaining concern about Indiana is that Tom Crean continues to refuse to make in-game adjustments. His hidebound ways contributed to the Hoosiers' losses against Butler and Wisconsin and they helped Michigan State keep the game close Tuesday night. But if having a stubborn coach is your only problem, you're in pretty good shape."

this board isn't the only place that notices Crean's possible only flaw.

It's funny, no in game adjustments and yet he continues to make them.  It's why they have won so many games, or is it because other coaches aren't making in game adjustments.  Real coaches will tell you he is absolutely making adjustments, sometimes TOO MANY.  Lazy fans and lazier journalists come up with this garbage.  Remember, IU can't win on the road either....yet here they are with the most wins in the country on the road against top 25 teams.  Besides, Crean has plenty of flaws.   I actually like Titus, but he also has a pretty good bias going from his days as a OSU player in my opinion.

Here's what I know....when IU loses in the tournament it will be 100% because of Tom Crean.  When MU or KU or SU or you name it loses, it will be because we had an off night, didn't shoot well, the other team was better.  It is comical to watch.  Watching IU win it all just for the sheer joy of watching heads explode nationwide would make me laugh, but I don't think it happens.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:53:46 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »
I actually like Titus, but he also has a pretty good bias going from his days as a OSU player in my opinion.
I'd agree. Except that he's from IN and grew up as an IU fan.