collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Oregon beats Bucky in the Rose Bowl  (Read 5030 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Oregon beats Bucky in the Rose Bowl
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 07:54:47 AM »
Another boring Big 10 football game - that apparently you all watched with vigor.

Pretty pathetic.

Yes, and coming to a board of a rival and chastising them for rooting against you is the height of maturity.   Well played, sir, you are the man.  ::)
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:13 AM »
I clearly remember the John Jardine (sp?) era when a regular season win was a big deal.  Sure they had a shot for greatness this year and failed.  That doesn't mean they didn't have a successful season.  Prior to Russell coming, many had them as a .500 Big Ten team.  Live in Illinois like I do to understand lousy football.

And heck yes I cheer for Badger football (for that matter hoops too except when they play us).  I grew up in Wisconsin and have friends and family members that attended UW.

APieperFan3

• Team Captain
  • We Are Marquette
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 08:13:29 AM »
And heck yes I cheer for Badger football (for that matter hoops too except when they play us).  I grew up in Wisconsin and have friends and family members that attended UW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw&feature=related

(not sure how to direct link)
The "average fan" is an idiot.

DJO's Pump Fake

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 09:27:09 AM »
Bielema continues to amaze me, not taking the field goal in the first half at the 20 was ridiculous, your playing OREGON, take points when you can.

It is comical to me that UW-M won the biggest free agent in college football history and couldn't parlay that into any kind of championship.

robmufan

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
Bielema continues to amaze me, not taking the field goal in the first half at the 20 was ridiculous, your playing OREGON, take points when you can.

It is comical to me that UW-M won the biggest free agent in college football history and couldn't parlay that into any kind of championship.

Pretty sure that is why any badger fan that thinks it was a GREAT season is in a state of denial.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 06:54:43 AM »
Pretty sure that is why any badger fan that thinks it was a GREAT season is in a state of denial.

I don't think it was a great season...but it was a good season.  However, I also don't understand the need for other fanbases to define the success, or non-success, of a season.  If people are satisfied, who are you to say they shouldn't be?