[May 09, 2024, 08:12:51 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[May 09, 2024, 04:40:58 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[May 09, 2024, 02:42:00 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 09, 2024, 12:49:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: ‘I Can’t Breathe’: 4 Minneapolis Officers Fired After Black Man Dies in Custody  (Read 34066 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
the "mental health" thing is BS and pure gaslighting. Biden has a stutter, he always has, that's what causes him to lose his place talking. He does not have declining mental health. Now, the current President, is it mental decline or his documented Adderall addiction?

I'm not a fan of Amy K. She doesn't do much for me and her failures as a prosecutor in MSP pretty much disqualify her after this week.

One more clue about Warrior Dad. He watches Fox News and repeats their lies. I guess that’s what most send for life do.

bananahammock

• Starter
I'm as anti orange fat guys as anyone but isn't this a bit of "what about ism"?

For the record I do agree the difference is equity Obama built up with race relations vs Trump having zero equity in that department so the same statement has very different connotation. But the individuals you quoted won't think of it that way.
Nah...not taking a side. Just answered the question.

4everwarriors

• All American
It appears some of y'all would be a lot happier if you would just fookin' move to Australia, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
Top flite chutzpah here.

@Mike_Pence: We believe in law and order in this Country. We condemn violence against property or persons. We will always stand for the right of Americans to peacefully protest and let their voices be heard.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
One more clue about Warrior Dad. He watches Fox News and repeats their lies. I guess that’s what most send for life do.
OMG. How dare he.  ::)
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

4everwarriors

• All American

@Mike_Pence: We believe in law and order in this Country. We condemn violence against property or persons. We will always stand for the right of Americans to peacefully protest and let their voices be heard.

Truth bro, hey?

"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American

Just seems...interesting...for a guy who has never voted for anything but democrats in his entire life.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
Maybe he is seeing the light.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Pakuni

• All American

Truth bro, hey?

False bro, aina.
The guy stands for peaceful protest so much that he made a show of storming out of a football game because of a peaceful protest. Then he urged the NFL to ban peaceful protests.

Hards Alumni

• All American
Maybe he is seeing the light.

That light you see, that's a train coming full speed at you, and it's not slowing down.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
Unless we make changes in who is running these major cites.
-Bill Walton

wadesworld

• All American

Truth bro, hey?

If we condemn violence against persons why has only 1 of 4 cops been arrested? The Vice President of our country is speaking up against rioters while ignoring the black man that was murdered.

Hooray for America, where we speak up only if the rich white male is inconvenienced, hey? #MAGA
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
More rioting tonight (in violation of the curfew), and again the police are nowhere to be found.

Crazy.

vogue65

• All American
If I need a weapon to defend myself in my home then I would also need a few other things.

I would need sand bags, lots of sand bags, concertina wire, a few dozen claymores, batteries, wire, some flares, smoke, gas masks, night vision stuff, fire extinguishers, a radio, and a few junk yard dogs for openers.  At the end, I'd probably be dead.

These guys with gun safes in the basement are nuts.  Oh, I have lots of been nowhere done nothing neighbors ready to protect their families.  What a joke.

vogue65

• All American
More rioting tonight (in violation of the curfew), and again the police are nowhere to be found.

Crazy.

You have to know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
You have to know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

The city has been on fire for two nights. When exactly will it be time to hold ‘em?

jesmu84

• All American
False bro, aina.
The guy stands for peaceful protest so much that he made a show of storming out of a football game because of a peaceful protest. Then he urged the NFL to ban peaceful protests.

Lol

vogue65

• All American
The city has been on fire for two nights. When exactly will it be time to hold ‘em?

Good question.

This isn't Newark in the 60's.
Can't believe the MPD lost a police station.
The attacker's apparently know what they are doing.
They have communication and perhaps leadership, they have numbers and perhaps armaments which have not been deployed.
We know only half the story, if that.

Like all wars it will end when it ends. 

HutchwasClutch

• All American

Crazy.

The so called leaders of that state and city have disgraced themselves. Shockingly, the curfew is being ignored. No one saw that coming. 🤔

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Good question.

This isn't Newark in the 60's.
Can't believe the MPD lost a police station.
The attacker's apparently know what they are doing.
They have communication and perhaps leadership, they have numbers and perhaps armaments which have not been deployed.
We know only half the story, if that.

Like all wars it will end when it ends.

I am not in law enforcement, so I don’t know the answer either...but on-air analysts (chiefs or former chiefs from other cities) say they have never seen the kind of large-scale retreat we have seen in MPLS.

Elonsmusk

• All American
Have to really question the leadership of Minneapolis and the State of Minnesota.  Talk about mishandling a crisis and taking action too late.  We've seen what's happened in other recent officer involved killings of black men.  Yet in the case of George Floyd, it was the most egregious, heinous, non-defensible policing we've seen - why would the state have not anticipated riots/looting weren't imminent?  Took 4 days to activate the National Guard?

Pakuni

• All American
I mean, WTF could this cop be thinking?

@ChrisBishopL1C4: This just happened on live tv. Wow, what a douche bag. https://twitter.com/ChrisBishopL1C4/status/1266546753182056453/video/1

vogue65

• All American

I am not in law enforcement, so I don’t know the answer either...but on-air analysts (chiefs or former chiefs from other cities) say they have never seen the kind of large-scale retreat we have seen in MPLS.

You have two choices, retreat or attack.  Take your pick.

The tactics employed by police for crowd control don't work anymore.  That's why the World Economic Forums are held in out of the way places and are planned for a year in advance. 

Read, Among Thugs, good read, funny, it's about the soccer hooligans in the '80's.
It was a game of rioting in Europe.  However, old news.

Unless the police go to violence, live fire, there is really little they can do.   Too many people, too many cell phones, too many streets.  And there are lots of guns in the possession of the rioters.   I saw Molotov cocktails, fireworks, battering rams, some serious offense.   In NYC they use divide and conquer, that does not work here.

Next move may be water cannons, and tanks, but that does not look good on international t.v..

This country is a tinderbox, the solution is to change the criminal justice system, the training of police, and the patrol manuals. 

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.

You have two choices, retreat or attack.  Take your pick.

Third option. In both Dallas and Los Angeles tonight, lines of police officers got between large groups of people and divided them into smaller groups. It worked quite well actually.

In Minneapolis they have the entire police department plus the National Guard and all they do is run and hide. What was the point of calling out the National Guard if they weren’t going to use them?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"

I don’t care if he or you or anybody watches Fox. I was mocking his lame attempt to pretend he’s not Chico.