'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: A Light at the End of the Tunnel  (Read 16008 times)

wadesworld

• All American
A Light at the End of the Tunnel
« on: February 09, 2015, 05:14:57 PM »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
Re: A Light at the End of the Tunnel
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
Would love to see Henry play for years at Marquette!  He would enjoy it; set a lot if records; help the team win titles; and have a great life before he starts the boring life in the NBA.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:32:20 PM »
There's not much you can do as an opposing HS coach except look down and shake your head.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Groin_pull

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »
Would love to see Henry play for years at Marquette!  He would enjoy it; set a lot if records; help the team win titles; and have a great life before he starts the boring life in the NBA.

Making millions...being worshipped by fans...traveling on private planes...staying at five-star hotels. Yeah, what a drag.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 07:14:42 PM »
Point guard solved
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 07:16:24 PM »
Making millions...being worshipped by fans...traveling on private planes...staying at five-star hotels. Yeah, what a drag.

Not to mention not having to go to class...focusing on basketball full-time...

I don't think I have heard any players call the NBA life "boring."

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 07:19:29 PM »

He'd get everything but the millions at MU....

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 07:50:37 PM »
Point guard solved

I'm game. Honestly tho, this is gonna be Henry's team. Having him around is going to make everyone around him so much better.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

wrmrkt

• Walk-On
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 07:53:06 PM »
I'll take a year of that.

Texas Western

• All American
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 08:58:02 PM »
Henry is a very good high school player. I would like to see the expectations toned down.  He has all the skills but there still is a big transition that needs to be made. Hopefully we schedule a lot of cupcakes early on.  Playing in the Big East will be an entirely new experience for him and I would like to see some confidence built up going into that.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 08:59:59 PM »
Henry is a very good high school player. I would like to see the expectations toned down.  He has all the skills but there still is a big transition that needs to be made. Hopefully we schedule a lot of cupcakes early on.  Playing in the Big East will be an entirely new experience for him and I would like to see some confidence built up going into that.

Screw that. I don't want to watch a bunch of cupcake games. I am hoping we strike a few home and homes for next year.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 09:05:25 PM »

I definitely agree. I get the feeling that many here are expecting Henry to come in and average 14 ppg, 7 rpg, and 1.5 bpg right off the bat. The kid is very good, but transitioning from high school to college is difficult for any athlete, even the burger boys. I have heard a couple of people talk about playing Henry at the three. He's got a very good handle for a kid his size, but I don't think he has the skills to keep up with high major wings. I'm pretty sure he will be a PF. A damn good one, but a PF.

I'm hoping for a line of like 8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, .75 bpg from Henry initially. Those are pretty good numbers for a freshman starter. I hope he meets and exceeds that expectation.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 09:08:15 PM »
I definitely agree. I get the feeling that many here are expecting Henry to come in and average 14 ppg, 7 rpg, and 1.5 bpg right off the bat. The kid is very good, but transitioning from high school to college is difficult for any athlete, even the burger boys. I have heard a couple of people talk about playing Henry at the three. He's got a very good handle for a kid his size, but I don't think he has the skills to keep up with high major wings. I'm pretty sure he will be a PF. A damn good one, but a PF.

I'm hoping for a line of like 8 ppg, 4.5 rpg, .75 bpg from Henry initially. Those are pretty good numbers for a freshman starter. I hope he meets and exceeds that expectation.

Wow. I would actually be shocked if those were his averages. Heck Deonte was even in that ballpark and he barely played. Henry is going to play big time minutes more so than Duane....who is well into double figures himself.

If Henry scores 8 a game next year then yeah there is a good chance we are pretty bad again. Luckily I see no way in hell he does.

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 09:10:47 PM »
Henry is a very good high school player. I would like to see the expectations toned down.

I'm going to wait 5 years to judge.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 09:45:43 PM »

Whoa that is a complete undersell in an upcoming election year. Duane is at 11.7 PPG his freshman year.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 10:12:09 PM »

I am realistic with my expectations for Henry -- I mean, I'm not expecting Kevin Durant numbers! -- but I'd be surprised with these totals just because he figures to get more playing time than any MU true freshman in many years.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 10:28:11 PM »

For a top 10 freshman coming to a team returning as little firepower as MU those would be awful numbers.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 10:38:48 PM »
Is there a type of shot he didn't show in that clip?  Or any basketball move on either end of the floor that he didn't demonstrate?  The kid is just the whole package and then some.  I really think he's the best the state has ever produced directly out of HS, hands down. 

Just get him some strength training and look out Big East and college basketball.  From day one next year, he's a stud.  He and Fischer with a year's experience under his belt are just going to make an incredible front line duo. 

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 10:42:53 PM »
Whoa that is a complete undersell in an upcoming election year. Duane is at 11.7 PPG his freshman year.

A better apples to apples comparison is Luke's numbers in essentially what is his freshman season in college - right now 10.2 pts, 4.8 reb, 2.1 blocks.  No disrespect to Luke at all, he's a huge piece for our future, but he doesn't even approach the all around skill level of Henry, and look at the solid numbers Luke's putting up.  I would be shocked if Henry doesn't easily surpass at least the pts and rebounding averages, and I bet he's going to be a 4 or 5 assist per game guy too once he gets it cranked up.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 10:45:41 PM »
I keep dreaming of about 25 and 10 next year in Buckyville (and an MU win of course).   ;)

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 10:51:08 PM »
I'm pretty sure he will be a PF. A damn good one, but a PF.

Definitely a 4 and nothing wrong with that at all.  It's like some evil scientist in his laboratory built the quintessential college power forward.  He's a natural for it, and will create matchup nightmares against EVERYBODY as a 4.

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2015, 10:55:06 PM »
Not denying his skills but he was playing against midgets. He needs to bulk up a bit too.
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 10:56:47 PM »
I keep dreaming of about 25 and 10 next year in Buckyville (and an MU win of course).   ;)

To all, Ellenson is playing against a bunch of short white kids, he does not play against good enough competition right now, it will take him sometime.  He is a little slow a foot to play the 3, he can shot it like a three but not sure he could guard a three.  I remember a very similar player named Bernard Toone, could not guard anybody, slow, feet did not move on the D end.  But Al being smart enought went to a zone with Bernard, and that was the difference.  A front line of Whitehead, Toone and Ellis were really long.  I think Fisher, Ellenson and Taylor plus the bigger guards will make Ellenson a good enough defender.  Plus look at how many shots Juan does not take, playing the 4 will get Ellenson those shots and I do not think he will hesitate to take them, were Juan as a senior does not, not sure why not.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 11:05:15 PM »
To all, Ellenson is playing against a bunch of short white kids, he does not play against good enough competition right now, it will take him sometime.  He is a little slow a foot to play the 3, he can shot it like a three but not sure he could guard a three.  I remember a very similar player named Bernard Toone, could not guard anybody, slow, feet did not move on the D end.  But Al being smart enought went to a zone with Bernard, and that was the difference.  A front line of Whitehead, Toone and Ellis were really long.  I think Fisher, Ellenson and Taylor plus the bigger guards will make Ellenson a good enough defender.  Plus look at how many shots Juan does not take, playing the 4 will get Ellenson those shots and I do not think he will hesitate to take them, were Juan as a senior does not, not sure why not.

He's playing for the national team at his age level.  Every blue blood program in the country wanted him.  Of course he's playing short white kids @ Rice Lake.  We've all got eyes and can see that.  This kid clearly has unique ability and skill for his size, let's stop pretending he's going to have this huge learning curve.  Sure there will be some ups and downs next year, he's human, but you can throw out much conventional wisdom about college freshman with him.   (And seriously, comparing him to Bernard Toone- ?-( ?-( ?-( ?-( you couldn't come up with a slighlty more contemporary player to compare him, good grief.)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:07:45 PM by HutchwasClutch »

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 11:12:10 PM »
Cliff Alexander was the 2014 Scout 6th ranked player, same as Henry in 2015, I'm really a badger fan?

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2015, 11:14:11 PM »
Bernard Toone is a perfect comparable person, top 5 out of high school, highly recruited, might have been rated #1 in the country that year.  Maybe you like Joe Wolf better, but Joe was quicker than Ellenson, but Ellenson might be better in the long run.  Or maybe Dirk Nowitski is that better.  I will try and think of a few more players I can think about but it is late.  Your ideas?

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2015, 11:17:18 PM »
Cliff Alexander was the 2014 Scout 6th ranked player, same as Henry in 2015, I'm really a badger fan?

Not even close to the same player, inside player only, slow, no outside game, can not put the ball on the floor, yes can dunk, not impressed, just physical type power player.  No skills but dunking.  Henry has way more of an offensive game, can put the ball on the ground, can play point forward if needed and has a great outside shot.  No comparison except the rating.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2015, 11:30:53 PM »

Hes played multiple games against some of the best Minnesota competition and yes, many of those players are of the darker skin variety.

The Equalizer

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 06:37:51 AM »

For perspective, these stats would not put Henry well outside the top 10 frosh in scoring, and barely in the leaders in rebounding.

Brian Wardle is #10 at 10.3 ppg as a freshman.  Jerel McNeal, Tom Copa, Dominic James and Dameon Mason tied for 7th in rebounding at 4.5.

Its one thing to temper one's expectations.  However, one can do so and still believe he should be capable of something north of Wardle's 10.3 ppg, or more rebounds than Tom Copa's 4.5.

Jimmy Mac's frosh record of 92 blocks might be safe.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 09:00:51 AM »
I'm hoping for a 13 and 6 type season out of him next year.  He's the real deal, and we will still be thin on experience, though not as bad as this year.  I think we will see more open perimeter jumpers for guys like Duane with Luke, Hank, and Steve all having the ability to play well down low, and I think we'll see those 3 have more spacing with Duane and hopefully a couple of Sandy, Cheatham, and Nosko, plus Hank's ability to step out to the perimeter.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »
Bernard Toone is a perfect comparable person, top 5 out of high school, highly recruited, might have been rated #1 in the country that year.  Maybe you like Joe Wolf better, but Joe was quicker than Ellenson, but Ellenson might be better in the long run.  Or maybe Dirk Nowitski is that better.  I will try and think of a few more players I can think about but it is late.  Your ideas?

I hope you're wrong. I was at MU when Bernard was there and I believe Al once described him as having more wasted talent than anyone else he ever coached.

If you want to go to that era, think Earl Tatum. Or perhaps Bo.

I will say my only concern about Henry is the "Rice Lake Factor." He's playing a lot of ball against kids that don't hold a candle to his talent. That's where bad habits begin. In my high school, decades ago, we had two of the best players in the state who ultimately were incredible flops in the Southeastern Conference. The reason was they came up against very few opponents who had the height and skill to challenge them. I know today, with AAU ball, traveling clubs etc., is very different, but this is the one issue that scares me.

Bernard Toone may have had some of the same problem. He was so good that few of his opponents challenged him -- until he arrived at Marquette.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 09:14:09 AM »

He doesn't have to guard a 3.....that's the beautiful thing about Henry's game, he is a match-up nightmare.  If he plays the 3 on O, who guards him...their 3 or their 4/5?  If it's the 4/5, he can drive on them, if its the 3 he can post them up or shoot over him.  On defense we can play zone or have a front line of Taylor, Luke, and Henry that if the other 3 drives past Henry there is support behind.

I'm not saying Henry will play the 3 exclusively, but he will get some minutes there.

Put me down for 12ppg, 5.5rpg and 1.1bpg as Henry's stat line
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »
Minnetonka... Champlin... Hopkins.... these are all Minnesota teams, no?  Weren't there any Wisconsin junior high teams available?  A killer whale gorging himself on lutefisk tells me nothing of the whale's veracity.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 09:16:12 AM »
Side note, I've noticed in Henry's videos even though he is right handed he finishes to the left side of the hoop a lot.  Is this a routine thing or just happenstance from the videos I've seen?

If routine, I think that speaks volumes to his preparation and not playing to his competition....we have current players on the roster that can't finish on both sides of the rim  ;D
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
Seeing HE is person 3x he can go left and right and can finish left or right on either side of the hoop.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2015, 10:39:05 AM »
I am thrilled to that Henry is coming to MU.   But until I see him on the court against other collegiate players, I am not going to put the burden of being a program changer on him. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 10:47:22 AM »
He doesn't have to guard a 3.....that's the beautiful thing about Henry's game, he is a match-up nightmare.  If he plays the 3 on O, who guards him...their 3 or their 4/5?  If it's the 4/5, he can drive on them, if its the 3 he can post them up or shoot over him.  On defense we can play zone or have a front line of Taylor, Luke, and Henry that if the other 3 drives past Henry there is support behind.

I'm not saying Henry will play the 3 exclusively, but he will get some minutes there.

Put me down for 12ppg, 5.5rpg and 1.1bpg as Henry's stat line
Man, can't wait till Henry gets here. I have seen posters say he will play the 1, the 3, the 4 and the 5. It goes without saying that he can also play the 2. Sell beer and popcorn during TO's. We will be in Fat City next year.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 11:04:51 AM »
I dunno. Looney is averagin' a double-double and will be a lottery pick. Don't see why Henry would've be capable of doin' the same thing, aina?           
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2015, 11:55:54 AM »
I dunno. Looney is averagin' a double-double and will be a lottery pick. Don't see why Henry would've be capable of doin' the same thing, aina?           

Slightly more points, hopefully half as many boards.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2015, 11:58:43 AM »

Are you writing "wouldn't have been" or "would have been" capable of the same thing? And why you are writing about Ellenson in the past tense regarding his college career?

For my money, Ellenson will be a national stud, will likely be the BE pre-season FOY, should get around 17 and 8 and will provide Fischer with the cover he desperately needs. Furthermore, I'll be more impressed with Cheatham as a Freshman than most of you will be with Ellenson and will continue to enjoy the rise of Duane.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2015, 12:22:05 PM »

For my money, Ellenson will be a national stud, will likely be the BE pre-season FOY, should get around 17 and 8 and will provide Fischer with the cover he desperately needs. Furthermore, I'll be more impressed with Cheatham as a Freshman than most of you will be with Ellenson and will continue to enjoy the rise of Duane.

Lanche, what are you expecting from Cheatham?

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2015, 02:08:56 PM »
I'm hoping for a 13 and 6 type season out of him next year.  He's the real deal, and we will still be thin on experience, though not as bad as this year.  I think we will see more open perimeter jumpers for guys like Duane with Luke, Hank, and Steve all having the ability to play well down low, and I think we'll see those 3 have more spacing with Duane and hopefully a couple of Sandy, Cheatham, and Nosko, plus Hank's ability to step out to the perimeter.

Agreed with around 13 and 6 for him. I think the key is him doing it efficiently. I don't think there is any question he is going to average double figures and at least 5 boards a game. I am just hoping he has great shooting % to go along with it. And maybe he comes in a just straight up owns. Only down side to that however is he probably leaves after 1 year. But the plus side is we are in the tourney.

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2015, 03:08:11 PM »
Lanche, what are you expecting from Cheatham?

Relatively modest numbers on the surface, perhaps similar to Lockett. Certainly not the strong impact defensively as Lockett as the transition to University and all that huzzah but it seems Haanif could find a nice niche behind the "star" players in Ellenson and Duane as being a key cog all across the court whether it's handling ball at certain times or using height advantage on the perimeter to funnel poor penetration to the twin bigs. Intrinsically, I feel as if Haanif may have a 2x Cohen Freshman year where reading between the lines you can see the incremental development of an intriguing prospect.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »
Relatively modest numbers on the surface, perhaps similar to Lockett. Certainly not the strong impact defensively as Lockett as the transition to University and all that huzzah but it seems Haanif could find a nice niche behind the "star" players in Ellenson and Duane as being a key cog all across the court whether it's handling ball at certain times or using height advantage on the perimeter to funnel poor penetration to the twin bigs. Intrinsically, I feel as if Haanif may have a 2x Cohen Freshman year where reading between the lines you can see the incremental development of an intriguing prospect.

Sign me up. Thanks.

LON

• All American
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »

As long as he gets 25+ minutes per game.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
I am thrilled to that Henry is coming to MU.   But until I see him on the court against other collegiate players, I am not going to put the burden of being a program changer on him. 

Agree. 

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »

25+ minutes per game might need to go on the Meme Tourney watch list.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2015, 03:40:18 PM »

I see what you did there.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2015, 04:03:33 PM »
25+ minutes per game might need to go on the Meme Tourney watch list.

Meme watch list

Concern is letting the tournament get too Ners heavy.....could be renamed the Ners tournament....AND nobody wants that.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2015, 04:07:09 PM »
Meme watch list

Concern is letting the tournament get too Ners heavy.....could be renamed the Ners tournament....AND nobody wants that.
Just remember to put the Ners tournament in the "Why JJJ has to play 25 minutes" thread. 
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

brandx

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 04:07:59 PM »

I will say my only concern about Henry is the "Rice Lake Factor." He's playing a lot of ball against kids that don't hold a candle to his talent. That's where bad habits begin. In my high school, decades ago, we had two of the best players in the state who ultimately were incredible flops in the Southeastern Conference. The reason was they came up against very few opponents who had the height and skill to challenge them. I know today, with AAU ball, traveling clubs etc., is very different, but this is the one issue that scares me.

Bernard Toone may have had some of the same problem. He was so good that few of his opponents challenged him -- until he arrived at Marquette.

I, too, had to laugh watching the video of Henry dominating little white guys. If we were in a league with North Dakota St. - look out. I'm just kidding of course because Henry has proved himself against the best players in the country the last two summers.

As for "Loony" Toone - the only ability lacking was the one where he is the hardest working guy on the floor.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 04:09:16 PM »
Meme watch list

Well...one person does.

brandx

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 04:10:46 PM »
Meme watch list

If so, it will be ignore the Meme Tournament this time around.

It really isn't annoying enough that he destroys threads here that you have to purposely destroy one on your own?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 07:13:06 PM »
I'll admit my projection is on the low end. I am always hesitant to expect too much from a freshman. I let my hopes get up for Jajuan (projected 10 ppg) and was disappointed. I expect him to start and put up solid numbers. I hope for him to be a stud from day 1.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2015, 07:49:12 AM »
I'll admit my projection is on the low end. I am always hesitant to expect too much from a freshman. I let my hopes get up for Jajuan (projected 10 ppg) and was disappointed. I expect him to start and put up solid numbers. I hope for him to be a stud from day 1.

Honestly if Henry is just a 6'10" spot up 3 point shooter his entire freshman year we're way better off than we are this year.

frozena pizza

• All American
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2015, 08:23:00 AM »
I think Henry will be very good next year.  However, I don't see us going out and dominating the Big East just because of him.  Without a legit 3 point threat I think we will still struggle.