collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Congratulations To Coach Amplo  (Read 1395 times)

Texas Western

• All American
Congratulations To Coach Amplo
« on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:13 PM »
Marquette Men's Lacrosse Coach Joe Amplo was named Big East Coach of the Year. Great work considering it is only the second year of the program.

MUBillsTil2017

• Walk-On
Re: Congratulations To Coach Amplo
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
Not only that but a few of his players won Big East honors as well.  I watched them play Georgetown a couple weeks ago when I visited my daughter who plays womens lax.  Amplos gus are a talented squad that is well coached.  Amplo coaches deep in his bench and found impact players during the season who were buried deep on the bench.  Plus his players love the guy.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 07:49:26 PM »
Marquette Men's Lacrosse Coach Joe Amplo was named Big East Coach of the Year. Great work considering it is only the second year of the program.

He was hired at the end of 2010 early 2011.  This is his third year as head his second in the big east
Maigh Eo for Sam

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 10:59:21 AM »
I said in another thread that there are talks of him winning national coach of the year as well. I'm pretty sure that the Big East tourny is this weekend in Philly so if we can win a few more games that can only help his case.

Also shout out to Brother Rice, MI (my Alma mater) for having two contributors on the team.
Bring back FFP!!!

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »
He was hired at the end of 2010 early 2011.  This is his third year as head his second in the big east

Nope.

Brought a ton of guys in and redshirted everyone for a year.  Played their first D1 season last year as an independent, joined the Big East this season.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle