[May 02, 2024, 08:51:36 PM]

NM by Skatastrophy
[May 02, 2024, 07:11:46 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by JWags85
[May 02, 2024, 06:37:52 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by MurphysTillClose
[May 02, 2024, 12:27:48 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Crean or Izzo to IU?  (Read 9610 times)

BrewCity83

• All American
Re: Crean or Izzo to IU?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »
PRN, I went to high school with Joanie.   
*Digs out his yearbook*
Anyone want to see Joani in her Volleyball bun-huggers?
Let me be the first to answer in the affirmative.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Pago Warrior

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
Other advantages of MU, for example, over IU or UK:

Games played in an NBA arena.
City of Milwaukee more like home for kids who grew up in urban environment (read: not all white)

Are you serious with that second point? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this board.

"We have black people in Milwaukee!!! Come and see for yourself!!"

Are you speaking from the experience of growing up in an urban environment?

We all want MU to succeed, but they have no advantages, recruiting-wise, over Kentucky or Indiana. We struggle enough recruiting against Wisconsin for chrissakes!

If that's "one of the most ridiculous things" you've ever read on this board, you must not be reading many of your posts ?-(

While at times your message is valid, as the PRN Translator2000 shows, your delivery at times is downright shocking that it renders your post absurd.

PuertoRicanNightmare

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
I was completely unaware that there are some many daisies on this board. Your delicate natures suggest that you're in need of a collective hormone injection.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »
Nobody wants to see me in my bun-huggers, Lurch, or you in your hockey uniform, and be nice or I will have my sister dredge up her dating stories about you.
   Back on point.   PRN, we all realize it is your fantasy for TC to leave and take any job that gets him out of MU and you would singlehandedly go on another team's board and start the rumor out of nothing if you thought it would help.    We get it.     And it is possible that TC leaves.   Joanie's opinion is just one of innumerable reasons that makes me think he won't.   
1.   The control he has over the program and the athletic department he is unlikely to get anywhere else.
2.   A publicly stated reluctance to go against his friend and mentor Izzo on a regular basis.   
3.   Money.   He has already turned down $2 million + from Arkansas.   How many programs are going to pony up that kind of gold (what a cool name for a mascot.   Why has no one ever considered it?) for a coach that you think is vastly overrated.
4.   Father-in-law in athletic department.   Will some other school take them as a package?
5.   He already has a top tier team in one of the top conferences in America.  How many jobs are actually more prestigious?
I could be full of hooey.   I have been wrong before.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:48 PM »
Me thinks PRN while does hold all the opinions he does, overplays the hyperbole because he enjoys getting a rise out of people on a message board.  He is what in the wrestling biz they call a heel.....he's all about pissing people off.  Otherwise, why would he ruin his perfectly valid points and opinions with tremendous amounts of hyperbole?
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Pago Warrior

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2008, 03:38:48 PM »
I was completely unaware that there are some many daisies on this board. Your delicate natures suggest that you're in need of a collective hormone injection.

Nice!!!  So predictably-childish its hardly comical.  Ease up on the HGH tough guy.
Listen, objectivity, passion, and straight-talk is one thing, irrational buffoonery coupled with excessive hyperbole is entirely another.

As for the "daisy" comment, we can settle that: you and me after school by the bike rack!!! :P :P :P *sigh* unbelievable

mu-rara

• All American
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »
PRN, I went to high school with Joanie.   
*Digs out his yearbook*
Anyone want to see Joani in her Volleyball bun-huggers?
Let me be the first to answer in the affirmative.

Me too.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »

PRNTranslator2000:

"I'm sorry, I guess I was unaware of how some of you were interpreting my writing style. While I don't mean to offend anybody, I may suggest that some of the posters here could be in need of some chemically enhanced fortitude."

numbers

• Walk-On
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
2002mualum - The PRN translator posts are the funniest thing I've read on this site.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2008, 07:43:53 PM »

Nice!!!  So predictably-childish its hardly comical. 

I dunno. I disagree with him a whole lot, but from a humor standpoint, PRN definitely has his moments.

feedback