collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Animal Attacks  (Read 4334 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Re: Animal Attacks
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2024, 10:04:50 AM »
Massive slaughter of innocent lives through the use of nuclear weapons only applies to humans in Muggsy's 5 poitn plan, not animals.

We must protect our animal species, especially marine mammals.  There is no such thing as a bad or mean marine mammal.  They all have tremendous character and hearts.   On the flipside there are countless numbers of evil scumbag humans.  That includes Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2024, 10:09:19 AM »
We must protect our animal species, especially marine mammals.  There is no such thing as a bad or mean marine mammal.  They all have tremendous character and hearts.   On the flipside there are countless numbers of evil scumbag humans.  That includes Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.
I agree with this analysis
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2024, 10:10:03 AM »

Aren't people on sailboats marine mammals?
What about protecting them?

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2024, 10:12:33 AM »

You yourself are pretty vile and evil. With your blind ignorance toward rabid animals and gutless comments towards humans.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2024, 10:19:12 AM »
Aren't people on sailboats marine mammals?
What about protecting them?

The Gibraltar Orcas have been warning people for months.  Again, they're mad about something.  We should tread lightly and see if we can figure out their needs. 

Meanwhile, I'm extremely unhappy with the Japanese government.  They are going to hunt Fin Whales, our 2nd largest animal on the planet.  Totally inexcusable and homicidal behavior.  The rapacity and pure evil of many human beings continues to anger and disgust me.  Look at the 1900 populations of our beautiful animals compared to now.  Why???  WTF did they do to us??  It's a stain on the human race that I will never get over or understand.  Leave our endangered species alone and let them thrive. 

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2024, 10:22:02 AM »
Gibraltarians should take a page out of the Faroese playbook.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2024, 10:27:09 AM »
The Gibraltar Orcas have been warning people for months.  Again, they're mad about something.  We should tread lightly and see if we can figure out their needs. 

Meanwhile, I'm extremely unhappy with the Japanese government.  They are going to hunt Fin Whales, our 2nd largest animal on the planet.  Totally inexcusable and homicidal behavior.  The rapacity and pure evil of many human beings continues to anger and disgust me.  Look at the 1900 populations of our beautiful animals compared to now.  Why???  WTF did they do to us??  It's a stain on the human race that I will never get over or understand.  Leave our endangered species alone and let them thrive. 

You're the guy on the Israel topic wondering why everyone is making a big deal over the killing of Gazans. But you're here calling whale-killings "homicides."
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2024, 10:48:05 AM »
Of course, experts from the organization Wild Orca who study orca behavior do not know what they are talking about, because they have not correctly identified the cause of the orcas' behavior as Scoop's self-appointed authority has, but just for fun...here is an excerpt from a Scientific American article which quotes them:

"The safe rescue of everyone involved, however, suggests to Deborah Giles that these orcas don’t have malevolent motivations against humans. Giles, science and research director of the Washington State–based nonprofit conservation organization Wild Orca, points out that humans relentlessly harassed killer whales off the coasts of Washington and Oregon in the 1960s and 1970s, capturing young orcas and taking them away for display at marine parks. “These are animals that, every single one of them, had been captured at one point or another—most whales multiple times. And these are whales that saw their babies being taken away from them and put on trucks and driven away, never to be seen again,” Giles says. “And yet these whales never attacked boats, never attacked humans."

The above is obviously not true as it does not address the anger of the orcas as Scoop's authority on their behavior has irrefutably stated as the cause.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #108 on: Today at 05:44:34 AM »
You're the guy on the Israel topic wondering why everyone is making a big deal over the killing of Gazans. But you're here calling whale-killings "homicides."

🐋 🐳 🐋 🐳  should absolutely be respected and not ruthlessly murdered.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #109 on: Today at 10:54:32 AM »
🐋 🐳 🐋 🐳  should absolutely be respected and not ruthlessly murdered.
I agree with this analysis
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

feedback