collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Poll

What resturant has the best burger

Sobelmans
Five Guys
Sollys
Culvers
Other

Author Topic: Favorite Burger place  (Read 18355 times)

Ari Gold

• All American
  • L.H.I.O.B.
Re: Favorite Burger place
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »
I was at Krueger's in Menomonee Falls to watch the tourney games and probably had one of the best burgers I've ever had. They recently expanded and added a kitchen and the food is great...reasonably priced even if their drink's aren't.

Krueger's? Seriously? I haven't been in there since they taught bolwing in gym class at North Jr High. Why would yo go in there?

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
I recently went to Elsa's on the Park for the first time. Their burgers were good. A little high priced, but good enough. The place is a little too 'swanky' for where this board was intended to go, but none the less, if you are looking for fine-r dinning and a good burger... Elsa's is good.
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
Kopp's makes a hell of a burger for a fast-ish food joint.

mosarsour

• All American
  • IV
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »
Krueger's? Seriously? I haven't been in there since they taught bolwing in gym class at North Jr High. Why would yo go in there?

The owners are good friends of mine. That's usually enough reason for me to go there.

DoubleMU0609

• Team Captain
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2009, 12:48:50 PM »
I recently went to Elsa's on the Park for the first time. Their burgers were good. A little high priced, but good enough. The place is a little too 'swanky' for where this board was intended to go, but none the less, if you are looking for fine-r dinning and a good burger... Elsa's is good.

I've never had a burger at Elsa's, but isn't it owned by the same family that owns Kopps?  Are the burgers the same / similar?

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
I cannot believe I forgot Elsa's.  To me that is THE best burger in Milwaukee.  I could eat it plain.  Fantastic.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
I cannot believe I forgot Elsa's.  To me that is THE best burger in Milwaukee.  I could eat it plain.  Fantastic.

I wouldn't exactly consider Elsa's a "burger place" though.  If we're considering Elsa's, then I'd have to say that the Capital Grille has a buger that's out of this world.

"An “almost too big to wrap your hands around it” chopped sirloin burger blended
with onion, smoked bacon and Havarti cheese. A toasted onion roll completes the journey
from All-American Classic to all new sensation."

/drool

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »
I've never had a burger at Elsa's, but isn't it owned by the same family that owns Kopps?  Are the burgers the same / similar?

Yes, it is the same owner.

I have actually never had a Kopp's burger so i couldnt say if they are similar.
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

LovinCrowder

• Team Captain
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »
I love Sollys myself......

Not a fan of Kopps;  5B burgers are ok, don't care for the fries; also, north star bistro has good burgers too

feedback